My Photo

Hi I'm Paula,  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! 

I'm a single Mom from New Hampshire looking to combine my creative side with work that will allow me be home and support my little family. I have ideas brewing right now! Follow my journey here with updates as I go along.

My other obsessions are Pinterest and Twitter, and learning how they work together along with my blog. My other passions are anything handmade, vintage things, networking with many of you, and making new friends. I'm PR friendly as well...if you have any requests just send me an email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

January 29, 2013

A Little Pinspiration ...


Nothing is better to cheer you up, inspire you, and /or motivate you than a good quote.  Many of the quotes pinned on Pinterest have been turned into pretty little works of art, which in itself is inspirational.  

Below I share eight of my recently pinned quotes that I feel are special, and some are nice to look at as well :)  





Photo Source Unknown ~ found on Pinterest









                                                                                                                                                          
 L O O K I N G   A H E A D :

Tomorrow is Wordless Wednesday, and as usual my WW Link Party will open early this afternoon!  Be sure to stop back to link up your Wordless Wednesday photo.  I love to see what you have to share :)

Sincerely,


Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Love these! Especially that second one - it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeee all of these!! That last one from Charlie is pretty awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quotes are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, Paula. I can't even pick a fave. I love positive.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to do so :)

I read each and every comment, and do my best to reply to each and every one.

Happy Day!
Paula