My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

January 14, 2013

emerald isle ....


                                  

"Green promotes a love of nature, and a love of family, 
friends, pets and the home.  It is the color of the 
garden lover, the home lover and the good host."

Lately I've been seeing emerald green everywhere! Clothing, home decor etc, so I knew that it was becoming a popular color, but I just found out that emerald green was officially named the color of 2013 by the Pantone Color Institute. 

How can you incorporate this gorgeous green into your life? Take a look below at some of the fabulous ways that might just get you hooked on this color like I am!

















L O O K I N G   A H E A D :

Tomorrow (Tuesday)'s post will be all about the colors of the  R A I N B O W !!!

If you participate in Wordless Wednesday I'd love for you to stop by anytime after 12PM US EST tomorrow (Tuesday) and link up! I love to see what you all have to share each week :)

And last but not least, signups are still ongoing for my Happy Mail Party!! This time I have an awesome co-host, Leah from Lovely Life of Leah.  We have a few lovely ladies signed up already, but I'd love for more of you to join in!  This is going to be so much fun!  Click HERE for all the fun details and to sign up :)


Sincerely,


Paula







10 comments:

mail4rosey said...

Oh, I like that last dress. The color is great.

Masshole Mommy said...

I love that dress. My skin is way to pasty to be able to pull off anything in this color, but I love the style of it.

menopausal mama said...

Green is my favorite color! LOVE the buffet and the dining set!

Sarah Evans said...

I like little pops of emerald too - I didn't use to but now I love them. I love the underskirt on that dress - such a lovely idea.

I'd love it if you'd link up to my Monday Mantras Inspirational Linkup :)

Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

SimplyyMayra said...

Hola Paula!
Love the ruffles under the dress! I would so wear it! Did ya know that green is my fave color? Yep, it is...emerald green just so happens to be my birthstone! You just gave me some ideas for decorating my new home...Thanks for linking up! I appreciate YOU1

~SimplyyMayra :)

Theresa said...

Don't you just love green? It is one of my favorite colors!

Angela Johnson said...

Nice Paula. The Dress is very pretty! I am not sure If I could put that color into anything more than an outfit.

Alicia said...

One of my favourite colours, I will have to remember to incorporate it more this year everywhere!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Emerald green is one of my fave colors!! If it didn't make my rooms look smaller ... I totally would paint the walls that color!!!

Judy Haughton-James said...

Green is one of my favourite colours and emerald green is very pretty!