My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

January 22, 2013

Handmade Corsage ...


Yesterday I finished up a custom Etsy order for a set of my Little Birdie Cupcake Toppers, along with a matching corsage for a baby shower.  This is the first corsage I've ever made, and I'm really happy with the way it turned out.  I wanted it to match the cupcake toppers, but to remain simple and not overpowering.    

I'm thinking this would make a sweet addition in my shop...in girl colors, boy colors, and neutral.  Perfect for spring baby showers :)

If your looking for unique birdie or owl cupcake toppers for a shower, I invite you to stop by my Etsy shop, PapercrushCrafts, to see what I have to offer.  And if you don't see what your looking for in my shop it doesn't mean I couldn't make it ~ this corsage is a perfect example :)  

L O O K I N G   A H E A D ~
If you participate in Wordless Wednesday I'd love for you to stop back after 12PM US EST today to link up!  I love to see what you all have to share each week, and I always return the Linky LVE!


Sincerely,


Paula

11 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Oh that is SO cute. I'll have to remember this when it comes time to have my sister's bridal shower.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a CUTEEEEEEEE idea! I love love love this! LOVING the colors and that little birdie!!!

mail4rosey said...

It came out great, Paula!

Beth said...

The corsage is so pretty!

Noor Unnahar said...

It is so cute <3
Noor @ Noor's Place

Theresa said...

Look very pretty Paula! Good Job!

Chrissy said...

Very cute! I never thought to make one of these! I have a new Pinterest party and would love to have you share this if you have a chance!!

http://www.thetaylor-house.com/2013/01/24/pinterest-power-party-3.html

Thanks!
Chrissy

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

It's so cute, Paula!!

Judy SheldonWalker said...

You are so right. It is adorable.

Joanna Pabel said...

soooo sweet :-)

Theresa said...

This are so adorable Paula! My second youngest is due in Mid May! She's waiting to find out this time. Thanks for sharing & linking up @ DearCreatives.com Hope your having a great week & see you soon!! Theresa