Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

January 28, 2013

Handmade Valentine's Gift


Monday, Monday, la laaa la la laaa...

Where does the time go when your having fun?! This weekend was filled with fun times with friends, and plenty of craft time, which I've been lacking in lately.  

Since Valentine's Day is fast approaching, I decided that over the weekend I needed to make at least one of my Love Owl Softies for my Etsy shop.  She's made from felt and a bit of fabric, so she's nice and soft.  

In past years she has been a popular item in my shop, and now you can now get your hands on your own Love Owl right HERE!






If you like the Love Owl Softie but would prefer a boyish version, or completely different colors and /or theme just let me know...I've worked with customers to create owls customized to their preferences, and I would love to do the same for you!

What were your plans this weekend? Crazy~busy, relaxing and lazy, or somewhere in the middle?


                                                    
L O O K I N G   A H E A D :

Tomorrow (Tuesday) morning I will return with some inspirational words, and in the afternoon beginning at 12pm US EST, my Wordless Wednesday Blog Party will be open for entries.  If you participate in Wordless Wednesday, I'd love to see what you have to share this week!

And I also wanted to send out a GIANT THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to link up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party this past weekend! It makes me so happy to see the party grow a little bit more each week.  This was the most successful so far with almost 150 linkups!! Woohoo :))



Sincerely,


Paula

25 comments:

Alex said...

Awww this is socute! Great project - love owls :)

Masshole Mommy said...

Oh that is adorable. I have a thing for owls, so I totally want one now.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! She is ADORABLE!!!!!! I love her!

Beth said...

So cute!!

Crystelle Boutique said...

What a super cute owl! I love the heart on the back! What a fun detail.

hugs x
Crystelle
http://www.crystelleboutique.com

Judy Haughton-James said...

Gee, oh so cute and beautiful! Great job Paula! Thanks for sharing on Creative Monday.

Jenn @ Finding My Sunshine In Life said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Kate Coleman said...

Hi Paula

This is just so adorable.

Really happy to have found you via the Marvelous Monday link up party.

Kate x
http://www.kateathome.com/

mail4rosey said...

Our plans were just huddling up in the house and getting things done that we've been putting off (like painting).

The owl is super cute and I can see why it's popular!

Heather said...

Hi. That is very lovely. I wish I had time to craft. Two little boys keep me pretty busy.

I'm a new follower from the no rules blog hop on GFC. I'd love for you to check my blog out sometime when you get a chance!


Heather from Mommy Only Has 2 Hands

Alicia said...

That is a cute little owl. My plans were somewhere in the middle, with some spontaneous unplanned moments thrown in.

Carol TheAnswerIsChocolate said...

This is absolutely adorable. Found you via our new common FB group and now following your blog and on google+. I have a link party every Friday and would love to have you join.

SimplyyMayra said...

Hola Paula!
What an adorable owl! She is so pretty and delicate! Thanks for stopping by and linking up!

~SimplyyMayra :)

Helen's Decor said...

Hi Paula, what an adorable owl. I'm visiting from Katie's party and hope you will drop by for a visit and see what really dropped in my house this week!!:}

Thanks,
Helen

Ellen said...

That is absolutely adorable!

Joanna Pabel said...

wow Paula so lovely!

Julie said...

Super cute. Thanks so much for sharing on Marvelous Mondays, Paula! :)

Katherines Corner said...

well that is a hoot, sorry couldn't hep myself, giggle. I love it. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo P.S. I posted the new giveaway yesterday :-)

Natalie B. said...

A----D---O---RABLE!!!
I so love this owl, I have a soft spot for them generally, but yours is too sweet.
Thanks for sharing on Tutorial Thursdays, I will be featuring your project tomorrow, so do come by and grab your button :)
x
Natalie
www.marigoldsloft.blogspot.com

Ana Lopes said...

So lovely!!! The colors are gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to have you visit me sometime.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

AsSnugAsABug said...

So cute! I made some owls recently too. They are just so loveable!

Ali @craftyWImama said...

I'm in love with your little owl! SOOOOOOOOO Cute :) Happy Valentines day!

AsSnugAsABug said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. I put up the owl pic for you. There are a few more but I can't get them off the camera yet.

http://a-bug-in-a-rug.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/owls.html

city said...

thanks for share...

Navy Wifey Peters said...

I love your owl softie! I really like the bow its wearing. I'm pinning it to my owl board.

Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party