My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

January 3, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #29!




Happy Weekend Bloggy Friends!

It's time to let the fun begin with 
my weekend blog party with NO RULES!

party continues to grow thanks to you!

 Come join the fun and link up whatever you like ~ 
Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Etsy shops!

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :) 

please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

Normally I stop by each and every blog 
to leave a thank you comment for linking up, 
but am not always able to keep up.  

I just wanted to let you know that I truly appreciate 
all of the linkups and comments.  will always 
do my best to return as many as I can!

"My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :) 

Ready, Set, GO!


Sincerely,

Paula



 Starting Sunday evening I will be co-hosting the "I Love my Online Friends 'GFC' Blog Hop" which is hosted by Tami from The Things We Find Inside!! 

And next week be sure to look for the reopening of my "Happy Mail Party" which is sure to beat the winter doldrums! My co-host will be Leah from Lovely Life of Leah!!

33 comments:

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for all of the awesome parties in 2012, Paula! They have been so much fun! Wishing you all the best in 2013!

Hugs
Kathy

Kristy Creighton said...

Paula, thanks so much for all the parties last year! You are so generous with your efforts! Happy to be back in the swing and getting my party on!

Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

Lorraine @ Cookin For the Seven Dwarfs said...

Thanks for hosting! :) Already following you <3

Nici Higby said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope your 2013 is awesome!
Blessings,
Nici

Becca Moss said...

Love this!
Thanks for hosting it, I've found so many lovely blogs through this blog hop!
-Becca
faithloveandbabies.blogspot.com

Lea Hunt said...

Thank you for hosting :) Happy New Year!!!

Marcie said...

Thanks for the all the great parties this last year. Your awesome!
Marcie @ I Gotta Try That

The Paper Princess said...

Paula,

Can you believe it? Early, early, EARLY - I think I'm on a roll!

Working on Friendship Friday now and you will want to be EARLY this week as well as a nice surprise will be awaiting you in this week's post!

Happy New Year, dear friend from

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com

Evelyn said...

Thanks for hosting, my Friend!!

Hope you week is going just totally awesome!!

Beth said...

It all sounds fun.

Hearts & Crafts Boutique said...

Thanks for hosting!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Judy Haughton-James said...

It is great to be linking up again in 2013 Paula! Thanks for hosting and have a good weekend.

Lizbeth McGow said...

Paula, Thanks for hosting yet another awesome party!

April Me said...

Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and say hi when you have a chance. I'm also hosting a blog hop - if you would like to join us :) Hope you're having an awesome week.

April from:
A Mommy's Blog Design http://amblogdesign.com

Carol L McKenna said...

I see no link for Weekend Blog when I come here ~ is it me or linky problems?

(A Creative Harbor aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^)

Kelly (Our Everyday Harvest) said...

Happy Weekend! Thank you so much for hosting.

The Harvest of Friends Weekend Blog Hop will be going live in a few. If you'd like, please feel free to stop on by to add your blog.

Have a great weekend!

EastCoastLife said...

New to the party and I am a first time visitor. Happy New Year everyone! I am from sunny Singapore.

Theresa said...

Have a great weekend Paula! I'll try very hard to pop in for the Sunday hop :)

MERYL JAFFE, PhD - parent, psychologist, teacher, author... said...

Thanks for hosting and wishing you a great weekend.

menopausal mama said...

Thanks for hosting this awesome hop. Happy to have found you and linked up!

Pride In Photos said...

Thank you for the NO rules party....love it. Have a great weekend. Yea....its Friday.
Laurie @ Pride in Photos

Jenn said...

New follower! So glad you stopped by my blog... thanks for hosting!

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤… Jennifer
http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca/
http://pinterest.com/jennp6/

eof777 said...

Followed you back from Create With Joy for the Friday hop. Happy New Year and have followed your blog.
Elizabeth

Masshole Mommy said...

Have an awesome weekend, Paula!!!

Noor Unnahar said...

Thanks for hosting this awesome giveaway :) I'm following your blog and twitter :)
Noor @ Noor's Place

Katherines Corner said...

thank you for hosting my friend. Happy New Year wishes and thank you for sharing at the hop. I hope you will stop by again soon. I posted the new giveaway! xo

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

A fun party!

Michelle G from HBHL said...

I think Linkytools is having issues this weekend. The hop keeps disappearing on my blog and I don't see yours here. I'll check back. Hope you're having an awesome weekend and Happy New Year!

Laurie Collett said...

Thanks so much for hosting! May God bless you and your ministry richly in 2013!

Esther Davison said...

Since your hop had no rules, I jumped in. Aloha from the Aloha Friday hop! Esther Norine Designs

Joanna P-G said...

thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend!
:-*

Veronica Lee said...

Thanks for hosting, Paula! You are awesome!

Angie Ouellette-Tower said...

You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest follower from the "I love my online friends" blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
Thanks
Angie