My Photo

Hi I'm Paula,  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! 

I'm a single Mom from New Hampshire looking to combine my creative side with work that will allow me be home and support my little family. I have ideas brewing right now! Follow my journey here with updates as I go along.

My other obsessions are Pinterest and Twitter, and learning how they work together along with my blog. My other passions are anything handmade, vintage things, networking with many of you, and making new friends. I'm PR friendly as well...if you have any requests just send me an email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

January 10, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #30!




Happy Weekend Bloggy Friends!


It's time to let the fun begin with 
my weekend blog party with NO RULES!


Come join the fun and link up whatever you like ~ 
Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Etsy shops!

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :) 

please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

I just wanted to let you know that I truly appreciate 
all of the linkups and comments.  will always 
do my best to return as many as I can!

"My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

♥ ♥♥
Before you go I wanted to remind you that I'm also
hosting a Happy Mail Party!!! Wouldn't it be fun
to swap Happy Mail with another blogger?
Click here to see the post and all the details:


Sincerely,

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

21 comments:

  1. One of my favorite parties! Thanks so much for hosting Paula :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Paula! Thanks for hosting this party! Just love to hang around your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am new here! I grabbed your button for my party page and am following you via GFC, Twitter, Pinterest, G+ & FB! Diana of Diana Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Kelly
    Our Everyday Harvest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurrah for weekends! Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for hosting Paula! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Paula!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Paula, have a super weekend.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paula, this is one of my favorite places in the world...Sonoma!! I hope you enjoy.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting!!! Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! I'm now following your fabulous blog. Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a great weekend Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just discovered your blog and so glad I did. I just joined the hop, thanks for hosting! I am your newest follower. Check out my blog sometime and follow back if you'd like :)
    The Real McCoy(s)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks doll for the blog hop and thank you for always coming over to mine and linking up as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting, & may you have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI there! I'm Hanna. I'm your newest follower!!! Lovely space you have here! I hope you have a great weekend! You can find me in my little corner anytime at
    www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xoxoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for linking on Amanda's Books and More! I'm so far behind with emails that I won't be hopping as much as I used to. Your hop is an easy one, so hopefully I'll link up next week. Well done to getting over 100 links!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey just followed u back through the blog hop :) http://www.curvyguruceri.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Paula! Thanks for stopping by. Your blog is lovely! I will be following you as well! ;-)
    www.fabtwigs.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to do so :)

I read each and every comment, and do my best to reply to each and every one.

Happy Day!
Paula