My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

January 15, 2013

Somewhere over the rainbow ...


Rainbows are a symbol of hope, love, happiness, and dreams.
They magically appear in the sky, 
and many times are gone with the blink of an eye.

It's no wonder people love the colors of the rainbow. 
They exude such joy one can't help but smile.

Today I'm sharing some gorgeous finds that are bursting with color!
I hope to put a smile on your face, and joy in your heart.





















L O O K I N G   A H E A D :

If you participate in Wordless Wednesday, I'd love for you to stop by after 12PM US EST and link up! I love to see what you all have to share each week :)

Also, signups are still ongoing for my Happy Mail Party!! I have an awesome co-host, Leah from Lovely Life of Leah.  We have a few lovely ladies signed up already, but I'd love for more of you to join in!  This is going to be so much fun!  Click HERE for all the fun details and to sign up :)

Sincerely,


Paula

6 comments:

Irfan Butt said...

I love Rainbow Cherry Jigglers ~ and Rainbow Staircase
http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

Masshole Mommy said...

The rainbow staircase is a bit much, but I love the way that rainbow cake up at the top came out.

Beth said...

The rainbow cake looks luscious!

Anestazia said...

I've seen that cake on Pinterest and I think it would be tons of fun to make! The cherry jigglers look like tons of fun as well. :)

Anestazia @ Eccentric Delirium

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love all the rainbow goodness!!!

Judy Haughton-James said...

Oh so beautiful! There is just something about the colours of a rainbow that lifts one's spirit.