My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

January 6, 2013

Who wants to party with me?

I love blog parties and hops, and try to participate in as many 
each week as I can.  I love to have fun and meet new friends, 
and would love for you to link up and party with me!

The I Love My Online Friends 'GFC' Blog Hop is 
one of my favorite parties, and this week I'm guest hosting! 

So if your ready to party, read on! ...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Welcome to another week of the 
I Love My Online Friends 'GFC' Blog Hop!
For more info on the hop and guest hosting, please read HERE



Well, are you ready? 
Let's go hopping!  

RULES FOR THE HOP   


1}  Please follow your host and the fab five on Google Friend Connect (GFC). 
They are numbers 1 through 6 on the linky.  


2}  Link up your homepage and start hopping around.  Remember, this is a blog hop
you've  gotta do some hopping in order for it to truly be worth your time. When you 
get a new follower it's always nice to return the favour. Visit their blogs, leave them a comment and/or return the follow.


3} You are not required to, but it would be great if you could tweet/like/pin/share this post and/or grab the button and share it on your blog. The more people that see this hop, the more blogs for us to visit and the more followers we gain.



Thanks and Happy Hopping!



The Things We Find Inside



L o o k i n g  A h e a d: 

In the coming days I have a bunch of fun stuff going on here on my blog! 

♥ My Wordless Wednesday Blog Party will open at 12PM US EST on Tuesday. 

♥ Thursday will be the grand-reopening of my Happy Mail Party with Leah from 
Lovely Life of Leah

♥ My NO RULES Weekend Blog Party will open on Friday!



Sincerely,

Paula

15 comments:

Judy Haughton-James said...

Thanks a lot for co-hosting Paula! I am always happy to link up. Take care and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Thanks so much for hosting the 'I love my online friends' hop! Already a blog follower! :)

Joanna P-G said...

thanks for hosting xxx

Carisa said...

Thanks for co-hosting! glad i could join in :)

Glamorous Mommy said...

Thanks so much for co-hosting the hop Paula!

Fotini

Katy said...

Thank you for co-hosting the I Love my Online Friends blog hop with me! Just started following your cute blog :)

http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

Brittney D said...

Thanks for hosting the blog hop! New follower:)
Brittney
http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

Theresa said...

Thanks for the new link up Paula :) Happy to have gotten a chance to join this week!

Jackie said...

Hi Paula. I am also doing the GFC. Of course we are already hooked up. But, I just wanted to say thank you for the hosting and also for the new friendship!!

Now if my post for inspiration would just magically pop into my head I would be in great shape!! I can't decide on just one word!!

Happy Monday!:-)

ChatterBlossom said...

That you for cohosting!! ;-)
-Jamie
http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

Masshole Mommy said...

Awww - those of us with Wordpress don't get to have GFC, but I hope you have a great hop!

Michell @Prowess and Pearls said...

Hi Paula! Thanks for hosting...following you now! Have a blessed week!

Michell @Prowess and Pearls
http://www.prowessandpearls.blogspot.com

Jenn @ Finding My Sunshine In Life said...

What an awesome turnout!!!! Cant wait to visit some of these blogs. Thanks for hosting!!!!

Danica Bridges-Martin said...

Thanks for the link up, you always make it fun to share each others blog. Keep it up! :) Danica

Dawns Disaster said...

YAY for Guest hosts! New GFC and Twitter follower!
~dawn