Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

January 29, 2013

Wordless Wednesday Blog Party with Linky!



Speedy in the snow ...

Now it's time to show me what you've got, wordless or not!
Link up your WW photos below ~ I always return the Linky Lve :)

If you'd like to display my WW button on your blog,
just click on the "My Buttons" page tab on the right sidebar :)


Sincerely,

Paula



16 comments:

MERYL JAFFE, PhD - parent, psychologist, teacher, author... said...

Great photo. Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

Theresa said...

I love the color contrast of the black on white. Speedy is adorable@

Lizbeth McGow said...

AWWWW...speedy is braver than my Tango and Cash!! They would not dare to go out in the snow! how cute! You go Speedy! Black cats Rock! Thanks for hosting Paula! You guys have a lovely week!

mail4rosey said...

I can comment now, not sure what was going on with my screen before, maybe I just had too many windows open.

I like the kitty in the snow. :)

7658908c-32e1-11e0-a8fb-000bcdca4d7a said...

Aw- cute kitty!

POSH

Christy Ann said...

Very pretty cat, the black fur against the white snow is beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable :)

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Whoo Hoo! You are up and running again. I just wonder if the cat is cold. :)

Judy Haughton-James said...

Wonderful picture Paula! Speedy is so cute and looks cool in the snow. I am glad to be able to comment now. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day.

Annmarie Pipa said...

we need that kitty for all the voles that came back!!

Kris @ beyond the whiskers said...

Whenever I see a kitty in the snow I wonder to myself if the pussy cat knows they are standing on water. ;) Nifty picture of a brave (and probably a bit chilly) Speedy.

Veronica Lee said...

Very cute kitty!

Happy Thurday, Paula!

stevebethere said...

Aww! what a cute pussy in the snow amazing how Speedy stands out in the snow heheh!


Have a purrrrfecttabulous weekend :-)

Jennifer Hughes said...

It's funny to see our pets in the snow. My dog was hesitant and then was crazy with happiness!

Visiting you from Wordless Wednesday Bloggers and The Jenny Evolution! Here's my post - http://thejennyevolution.com/2013/01/29/wordless-wednesday-local-baristas-missed-me/

Camille said...

So cute! Looks like he kind of likes the snow.

RACHEL TaoOfPoop said...

What a great photo of black against the white. My cats would freak out in the snow! You have a brave (and cute) kitty!