My Photo

Hi I'm Paula,  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! 

I'm a single Mom from New Hampshire looking to combine my creative side with work that will allow me be home and support my little family. I have ideas brewing right now! Follow my journey here with updates as I go along.

My other obsessions are Pinterest and Twitter, and learning how they work together along with my blog. My other passions are anything handmade, vintage things, networking with many of you, and making new friends. I'm PR friendly as well...if you have any requests just send me an email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

February 21, 2013

a little laughter goes a long way ...


Every once in awhile all you need is some laughter, 
and during that time the world is a better place .

Enjoy :)






Click above to find out what's funny about this!




Looking Ahead:

The weekend is almost here and that means it's time for my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! {Yes I like to start early!}  If you haven't linked up with me before this party is a great way to network and make new friends.  You can link up anything you like because there are NO RULES!  Come link up your blogs, G+ pages, FB pages, Twitter, Instagrams, Pinterest, Etsy shops ... Last week there were 133 linkups!  Hope to see you there!


Sincerely,

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

12 comments:

  1. fine

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha - I posted that khakis one on my facebook page a month or so ago. It's so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL to the ice cube one!! That is sooooooooooooooo funny!! And LOVING the 'forever 39' store!!! HAHAHAHA!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwuahahahahahhaa on that last one. Oh my. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha on the ice cubes! The comments there were just as funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, so glad someone posted an ice cube recipe! I totally didn't know how to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Made me smile, thanks!

    Kate x
    http://kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG...these are so funny! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! :*) Thanks for the laugh, Paula!

    Brenda
    <a href="http://www.chattingoverchocolate.blogspot.com>ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com</a>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting! The SNL made me laugh. Miss the funny episodes. LOL Have a wonderful weekend. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Paula, thanks for hosting this sweet blog hop! I look forward of reading your post, your new follower Nina
    From http://thoughtsandimagesalongtheway.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am cursed with the Boston accent so I got a kick out of the "khakis"! Love the recipe for ice cubes. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to do so :)

I read each and every comment, and do my best to reply to each and every one.

Happy Day!
Paula