.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 19, 2013

crafts from the forest ...

Birch wood is unique, versatile, and beautiful.  
In other words it is the perfect wood to create with.  
Take a look at the eight gorgeous projects below, all made from birch. 
Maybe now you'll be inspired to create from nature.


Carved Bark in a Frame


Vase


Fairy House


Paper Straws



Framed Pinboard

Napkin Rings



Heart Lanterns



Placemat





Looking Ahead:

Be sure to drop back by anytime after 12 PM US EST to link up for Wordless Wednesday! 
I love to see what you all have to share each week, and I always return the Linky LVE!

And if you love link parties like I do, you might want to check out my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party which opens every Thursday at 12 PM US EST, and goes on throughout the weekend!

Sincerely,

Paula




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Love love love love these!!! I want to live in a fairy house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeee the fairy house and heart lantern. Thanks for sharing! Gotta make these now. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heart lantern is so darn cute! I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the heart lantern - I have to have one!

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a huge fan of wood. Those birch projects have me jonesing for summer so I can go scoop some up. I want to make those picture frame crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these projects that you have shared, I am fan of wood and birch is nifty to use because it has the designs, I love the straws, never sen those before, have to check them out. Come stop by sometime.
    Twig Terrariums Wordless Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.