My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

February 5, 2013

Cupid's Arrows

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
Nor hath love's mind of any judgement taste;
Wings and no eyes figure un-heedy haste.
And therefore is love said to be a child
Because in choice he is so oft beguiled
Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream 1.1.234–239


Cupid's Arrows are a large part of Valentine's Day.  If you are shot with a Cupid's Arrow, there is nothing you can do.  Either surrender to the feeling, or spend your days with an aching heart.

Are you ready for a "shot" of  crafty Valentine inspiration?  Take a look at the six different handmade Cupid's Arrows below, or if you prefer, dodge the arrow and look away! 











L O O K I N G   A H E A D :

My Wordless Wednesday Blog Party will be open for entries beginning at 12PM US EST today!  If you participate in WW, be sure to stop back and link up.  I love to see what you all have to share each week! 



Sincerely,

Paula

7 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Lovin' those cupcake ones. How cute are they? I wish I was crafty.....

marty said...

Ahhh, how adorable are they? I really like the ones that are edible ;-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! These are all ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeee them!!!!

Noor Unnahar said...

They're so so adorable!
Noor @ Noor's Place
Join My Giveaway

Inge Lakawa said...

so cuteeeeeeee

visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

Aub said...

Absolutely adorable. Love all of it! :)


Aubree from
myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

Those pixi stick arrows would be great for a class party!