.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 14, 2013

Love ...


I'm not normally a very mushy, overly-romantic person.  I don't really like cliche things like Valentine engagements or weddings.  I do like extra kisses and hugs, and wishing others a Happy Valentine's Day. 

Another thing I also like is quotes, which if you visit here often you'll know that once in awhile my post may just be a few inspiring quotes.  I thought today I'd combine Valentine's Day and some sweet quotes for a little lovey inspiration... not too mushy, not too romantic, but just right :)


























Happy Valentine's Day



Looking Ahead:

Not only is today Valentine's Day, but it is also a Thursday which means my 
NO RULES Weekend Blog Party will be open for entries at 12PM US EST :)

This party is perfect for promoting anything you like including blogs, Google +, 
Facebook pages, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Etsy shops ...

The party will remain open all weekend long, and I will also be linking up with 
some fab parties myself.  If you'd like to see where I party click HERE to be 
brought to my Link Parties page.


Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

17 comments:

  1. Had fun reading all these - thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - I love those. I am not overly mushy, either, and I totally hate Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Paula! I just found your blog over at the lovely thursday blog hop and I'm a new follower. I love all these quotes, thanks for sharing!

    Happy Valentines Day!

    -Shaina
    www.shainarenae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula, I love all your quotes, Im not mushy either but I do enjoy reading cards and sayings, they make a happy place in my heart! http://ohmyheartsiereviews.com/?p=1827

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are good ones and Pooh just gets better w/age, doesn't he? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not the mushy girl either (though I am a sucker for pink!) But I do love love quotes. I am on the hunt to find a beautiful quote I can turn into wall art for when we redo our master bedroom. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I really enjoyed reading those quotes :) I liked the one about loving someone everyday, it places the importance of loving that special someone all the time not just on Valentines :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh okay, now this is where I comment on Valentine's Day, hahahahaha. I loved all of these "thoughts". Thank you and now HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! [there].

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great selection of quotes - really made me smile to read them, thanks.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The quotes are great! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am soooo sentimental! Not too mushy. My favorite of these is the Piglet and Pooh quote. A bit sad, but timeless.

    Happy V Day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love finding quotes and little bites of inspiration too. these are great!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great quotes, Paula. I always love reading them ... it's a nice inspiration when you need a good pick me up, I think. I hope you had a great Valentines Day too!

    Also, thanks for joining our blog hop this week. It looked like it was another success! AND SUPER Cute blog, I added you back to G+ :)

    Emily
    A Day in Durham

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not mushy either. I like the Oscar Wilde quote!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great collection of quotes up there! Especially The Beatles lyrics, always a fan :)

    New follower from the Weekend Blog Hop :)
    -Holly

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is a "love"ly post :-) Sorry I'm late getting here...thank you for adding your wonderful blog to the Thursday Favorite Things hop. xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. loved the winnie the pooh one.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.