.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 18, 2013

Manic Monday ...

Every once in awhile I need to write a Manic Monday post.  The manic portion of this Monday is due to the fact that we are having internet troubles.  If your a blogger you know exactly how internet troubles can stop you in your tracks, and that has been the point I have been at for this entire morning.

I had planned for today's post to be about what I have been working on this weekend, and now I'm really late in getting this up.  But you'll forgive me, right?  

So, what have I been working on?  One of the more popular items in my Etsy shop has been my Little Birdie Cupcake Toppers.  I've also custom made other cute items such as a banner corsage, and thank you notes to match.  I thought that although most customers like the idea of customizing their own package, but that I really should create a package where everything is already made, and ready to ship.  I'm sure that procrastinators other than myself out there may appreciate something like this ;)

I hope to have the package completed in up in my Etsy shop this week, but for now here's a little sneak peek of my work-in-progress. Photo quality isn't very good, but I'll save those for when everything's all ready.





Before I go I wanted to say thank you to everyone who linked up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party over the weekend.  There were 133 linkups, and that was without any promoting yesterday due to our internet troubles.  Not too shabby!



  Looking Ahead:

Tomorrow afternoon beginning at 12PM US EST my Wordless Wednesday Blog Party will be open for entries!  If you participate in WW I'd love for you to stop by and share you photo.  It's so fun to see what everyone has to share each week :)

Also, Thursday afternoon beginning at 12PM US EST my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party will be open once again.  This is a fun one, and I hope to see you there :)

Wishing you a lovely week ...



Sincerely,


Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to the Mom's Monday Mingle. The cupcake toppers are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are too cute! They will make a great addition to your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely Paula! You are so creative. I hope your internet problems are now over. I know what it is like as I used to have long periods of stress with it. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always scared about when and if my internet goes down. I don't know how I will cope lol. You do a beautiful job of your crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always scared about when and if my internet goes down. I don't know how I will cope lol. You do a beautiful job of your crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toooooooooooo cute!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete

๐Ÿ’• Thank you for your comment! ๐Ÿ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.