Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

February 28, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #37!





Happy Weekend Bloggy Friends!

It's time to let the fun begin with 
my weekend blog party with NO RULES!

This is now week #37 (WOW!!), and the 
party continues to grow thanks to you!  
Last weekend there were 165 entries!!

Come join the fun and link up whatever you like ~ 
Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, G+, and Etsy shops!

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :) 

 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a follow back
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

I just wanted to let you know that I truly appreciate 
all of the linkups and comments.  will always 
do my best to return as many as I can, but please
understand this is a giant task!

 If you'd like to link up with my blog you can grab 
my blog button. (To get the code just click on the 
"My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)


Sincerely,

Paula


34 comments:

mary_smith said...

Thanks for hosting another weekend party!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Sara Blevins said...

Paula, Thank you for hosting another great party!

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week!
Blessings,
Nici

Theresa said...

Have a Happy Weekend Paula!

Sarah Uffman said...

thanks for hosting! you are the sweetest! have a wonderful weekend!!

Winnie said...

Thank you Paula for the party, and I wish you a great weekend :)

Judy Haughton-James said...

Thanks a lot for hosting Paula! Have a wonderful weekend.

Renae at simple sequins said...

Oh Paula, I don't blog on the weekends. I need a break from my job ya know? hahahahaha.

Brenda said...

Thanks for another great party, Paula!! Hope you enjoy a great weekend! :*)

Brenda
ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com

Carol TheAnswerIsChocolate said...

Thanks for hosting Paula. Happy Weekend!

Jenn said...

Have a happy weekend, thanks for hosting!

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Bi Ti said...

Have a great weekend Paula, thank you for the party :)

Alderberry Hill said...

Yay, another fun party this week. Thanks so much for having me - Happy Friday!

Veronica Lee said...

Have a terrific weekend, Paula and thanks for hosting!

khusbu said...

thnx for following.. followed u back.. :)

Masshole Mommy said...

Hope you and your family have a great weekend. I think we're getting rain down here in MA and hopefully it's the same for you guys - we're SOOOO done with the snow this year.

Kelly (Our Everyday Harvest) said...

Thank you so much for hosting another wonderful linky party!

Have a great weekend!

mail4rosey said...

I am linked up, thank you for the hop.

Bree @ Twinkle in the Eye said...

Thanks for hosting Paula. Have a lovely weekend :-)

LuAnn Braley said...

Following from the Harvest of Friends Weekend Blog Hop. Looks like a great turnout for your hop here!

Rach J DeBruin said...

First time visiting!! I am excited to be part of this blog hop. Thanks for hosting :)

(www.parentingandhomeschoolinginfaith.com)

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Paula!! Have a wonderful weekend. :)
Hugs
Kathy

litlsis said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a super weekend!

Katherines Corner said...

Thank you for hosting,smooches and hugs my friend and wishes for a happy weekend too

Katherines Corner said...

Happy weekend wishes to you and Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop, your participation is what makes it so much fun. Come back to Katherines Corner,I posted the new giveaway today! xo

Ana Lopes said...

Thanks for the great party!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

D @ The Shady Porch said...

Hi Paula! I found you via LinkyHere. Thanks for hosting! I followed your blog via GFC. Have a great weekend.

lovefoodies said...

Hi Paula, just stopped by to say thanks for hosting the party, now I'm off to look for you on FB and check out some other party goers on here :)
mary

Sharon ~ Life After Empty Nest said...

Hi Paula! Thanks for the invite! LOVE your blog! Well done!! Can't wait to look around and check out the party links! I'm following you through GFC and plan on doing the same on Facebook and Twitter! Would LOVE if you follow me back! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Claudia Castro said...

Hi, AM a new follower! Would love if you can visit my blog and follow me :)
www.prettylittledahlia.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

I haven't had instant oatmeal for ages, makes me want to go buy some. Yum!

Carolyne O' said...

You too baby <3
Xxx

Carolina

www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

Courtney Foster said...

I have followed you and would love for you to follow me back and any help is appreciated :)
www.marriagewithababycarriage.com