.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 12, 2013

Will You Be My Valentine?



This year is the first year that any of my children agreed to handmade Valentines.  One out of three...although it could be worse at zero out of three ;)

I'm sure you have probably seen these super cute fishbowl Valentines floating around on Pinterest, which is where I came up with the idea, although I did design and customize my own.

Are your kids picky about the kind of Valentines they hand out at school? 
What are they giving out this year, and what kind do you prefer?  

I say handmade all the way!


Looking Ahead:

Beginning at 12PM US EST my Wordless Wednesday Blog Party will be open for entries!  I love to see what you all have to share each week, and I always return the Linky LVE!

Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. I love getting handmade valentine's, but making them - that's another story. These are wicked cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually do handmade with Brookie.. but didn't have time this year .. but I did make her Valentine's Box for her goodies from her friends :) I loveeeeeeeeee those fishbowls!! Tooooooooooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think handmade valentines are the best too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! Thanks for stopping by my Link Up! :)

    ReplyDelete

๐Ÿ’• Thank you for your comment! ๐Ÿ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.