Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

March 26, 2013

An Introduction and a Decision ...


Today I'm super excited to introduce my newest blog sponsor Angel, who blogs over at Sew Crafty Angel!  



You may have seen her around before, but if not you should swing on over to check out her blog which is bright and happy, and chock full of all sorts of sewing projects, crafts, recipes, and digital designs ~  She's a crafty Mom just like me :)

If you leave a comment or follow Angel in any way, let her know I sent you :)

Angel has also begun hosting a creative linky party on Thursdays called "Thursday Sew Crafty Link Party".  If you love linky parties (I know I do!) you should stop by and link up one of your creative projects this week! 

Welcome Angel!

As Easter will soon arrive, I am trying to choose a dessert to make for after dinner.  Recently I've pinned many goodies which I've been going through find one.  This is not an easy task as I'm sure you can imagine!

I decided that I'd narrow my choices down to four recipes to start.  Then maybe I can have my family vote upon which of the four it will be :)

Here are the four chosen gems!  Which one would you pick?




1}  Pecan Caramel Cheesecake Cookie Cups
2} Chocolate Eclair Cake
3} Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
4} Samoa Bundt Cake 



Looking Ahead:

If you participate in Wordless Wednesday I'd love for you to stop by and link up with my Wordless Wednesday Blog Party anytime after 12PM US EST!  I love to see what you all have to share each week :)

And Thursdays beginning at 12PM US EST my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party opens.  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  I want to say a GIANT THANK YOU to all of last week's participants! You helped to make the party a huge success!  

 And as always I have a bunch of fun things to share in between :)



Sincerely,

Paula


  



4 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

I'd go for the chocolate mousse cheesecake - I am a huge sucker for a good piece of cheesecake!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yummmmm I would choose #3!! And great news about your latest sponsor!!!

Carrie said...

OH I would love all of them! lol If I HAD to choose I would probably choose the first one. It looks so good!!!


DayswithDylan

Theresa said...

Which ever dessert you pick I wish I was coming over these look amazing! Have a great Easter with your family! Visiting from DearCreatives.com