.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 19, 2013

Little Birdie Baby Shower ...


It all started with my Little Birdie cupcake toppers ~ a cute little idea that popped into my head one day.  A way to mix and match colors and patterns to my hearts content.  No matchy-matchy, but lots of whimsical fun.  To my surprise these cupcake toppers turned into the most popular item in my Etsy shop.  

I began thinking of how I could expand upon my Little Birdie idea, and came up with cute little thank you notes with handmade envelopes.  After this I began to receive requests for other "matching" items such as  banners, a corsage, treat bags, and even party hats.

Finally I decided it was time to create my first complete Little Birdie party package, which I'm excited to share today.  The theme of this particular package is a gender neutral baby shower.  The set includes a party banner, cupcake toppers, corsage, and thank you notes with envelopes.

Shortly I will be listing this exact set in my Etsy shop. A set that can be purchased as is, added to if needed, or as a stepping stone to a completely new and customized package in any color combo, for any occasion.   

  













In the meantime, if you'd like to check out my original Little Birdie Cupcake Toppers, just hop on over to my Etsy shop and take a peek :)




Looking Ahead:

If you like blog parties, be sure to stop by anytime beginning at 12PM US EST my Wordless Wednesday Link Party!  I love to see what you all have to share each week :)

And Thursdays beginning at 12PM US EST my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party opens.  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  I want to say a GIANT THANK YOU to all of last week's participants! You helped to make the party a huge success! 

As usual, I'll also have some fun things to share with you in between!  

Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

15 comments:

  1. lovely creations...very beautiful!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet. I love the corsage.
    See you tomorrow for WW :)

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I am actually planning a bridal shower right now, so I may have to hit you up for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fine post

    nice day:)

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/03/422-camel-coat-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all beautiful!! LOVING those envelopes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are wonderfully creative! Thanks for linking on my Picture Perfect Party Linky! I hope you link again at
    http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com/2013/03/picture-perfect-party-linky-32.html
    and I'll be looking out for yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww So cute !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute ideas!! Thanks for joining the Link Up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paula,

    You did a wonderful job on these adorable Little Birdie shower decorations. Such pretty, colors and very detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Paula
    These are adorable. Thanks for visiting and sharing your creation.
    Best
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling! Love the little birdies and the flowers, too.
    I visiting from Friday’s Linky. I hope you can stop by my blog and leave a comment and link up, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206
    www.vmg206.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pattern and color choices! The birdies, envelopes, and corsage are especially lovely!
    Sara
    http://triedandtwisted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So a beautiful theme! Way to go!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer… From Dream To Reality! I’m looking forward to see what you link up tomorrow evening!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute - Great ideas! Thanks so much for sharing on Tutorial Thursdays. Look forward to seeing you again this week.
    x
    Natalie
    www.marigoldsloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.