.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 25, 2013

Most Egg-celently Decorated Easter Eggs ...


Nowadays when it comes to decorating Easter eggs, it seems that it's out with the old, and in with the new.  What I mean by this is that when I was little you'd just dip the eggs in dye, and BAM, your done!  

Not anymore!  Although I confess if I'm running short on time, I just do the dip and run kind myself.  BUT, this year I just might be tempted to take things one step further.  

Just take a look at these gorgeous decorated eggs I've found while hopping around the blogosphere. If your addicted to Pinterest like I am, you've most likely seen a few of these before, but I actually found a few that I had yet to spot anywhere....and these are the one's that are my absolute favorites!  

Would you like to know which one's top my list?  Numbers three, five, and six, with number three being my top most favorite of all time! Who can resist sprinkles?! Not me :) 






1}  Leaf Print Eggs        2}  Tie-Dyed Easter Eggs        3}  Sprinkle Easter Eggs


Which one above is your most favorite?  
If you decorate eggs yourself, what technique do you use?
Dip and run, or more elaborate?



Looking Ahead:

Tomorrow I'll be introducing my newest blog sponsor, Sew Crafty Angel
And then after 12PM US US EST tomorrow my Wordless Wednesday Blog Party
will be open for entries!  I love to see what you all have to share each week :)

And if you love blog parties like I do, I also host a NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday afternoons.  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  I want to shout out a GIANT THANK YOU to all of last week's participants! You help to make the party a huge success! 

I'll also have some fun things to share with you in between!  
Wishing you all a lovely week :)


Sincerely,

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

15 comments:

  1. Wow - some people sure do have a lot of free time on their hands LOL. I buy the plastic ones and fill them with chocolates and pennies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look AWESOME ... but I think I am loving those tie-dye ones the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those first ones! The ones with the string/yarn are so cool too! Can't wait to decorate eggs this year with the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The decorated eggs are beautiful Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fav are 3 and 5
    Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the art of decorating eggs! Martha Stewart always has fabulous ideas and I get a lot of inspiration from her designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nr 1 and 7 are my favorite. I've been seeing eggs all over the place lately, will have to make some of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome eggs you have done. New follower from Deezy does it

    http://anonymouscricuter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the leaf and gold-speckled ones! so pretty!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all very lovely, If I had to chose only one I would have to say number 1, but I do like 3, 6, 7 and well I should just say all...
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're all so cute! I usually dip and run, lol. But this year maybe I'll get more crafty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Newest follower.Followed you over from Made in a Day blog hop. Congrats on being featured. Thanks for sharing these egg decorating ideas. I love the one with sprinkles as well! I am normally just a dip and run kinda gal (when I even make Easter eggs, haven't done it in a while).

    Jackie
    www.thenonmarthamomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. #6 is my favorite, those are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my, they are all so beautiful. I can't even get over it. I am a "dip and run" kind of girl. I wouldn't even know how to begin to make any of those lovely gems. I really like #3 and #7, but the rest are not far behine.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love them all!
    Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete

๐Ÿ’• Thank you for your comment! ๐Ÿ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.