My Photo

Hi I'm Paula,  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! 

I'm a single Mom from New Hampshire looking to combine my creative side with work that will allow me be home and support my little family. I have ideas brewing right now! Follow my journey here with updates as I go along.

My other obsessions are Pinterest and Twitter, and learning how they work together along with my blog. My other passions are anything handmade, vintage things, networking with many of you, and making new friends. I'm PR friendly as well...if you have any requests just send me an email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

March 7, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #38!




Happy Weekend Bloggy Friends!

It's time to let the fun begin with 
my weekend blog party with NO RULES!

I know I'm opening my party waaayy earlier than I 
normally do which is a little crazy, but that's how my 
week has turned out ~ CRAZY! And when things get 
crazy what's a better way to wind down than to party?  
You know I'm right!  So off we go!  

This is now week #38 (WOW!!), and the 
party continues to grow thanks to you!  

Come join the fun and link up whatever you like ~ 
Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, G+, and Etsy shops!

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :) 

 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a follow back
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

I'd also like to say that I truly appreciate all of the linkups and comments.  
do my best to return all comments, but please understand how large of an 
undertaking this has become!  I just want to say thank you all for your 
kindness and participation every week :)

 If you'd like to display my blog button on your blog 
after linking up, you can grab my blog button
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend,

Sincerely,

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

30 comments:

  1. nice

    great day :)

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/03/412-retro-inaczej.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're almost at the Big Four OH! Thanks for hosting. When you get a chance, think about the Guest Post...
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula!

    OMG can I just say how much I love your website design? I'm actually a graphic design student and I've just started a beauty blog with my friend! And I think yours might be one of the most beautiful site layouts I've seen :D

    I've followed you on GFC, and would love if you could follow me back :D

    http://samantha--ashley.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting again Paula!Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at the weekend party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula. Glad to be back to link up! Thank you for hosting.
    Leslie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linking up again this week - thanks for hosting!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog hop! Love the 'no rules!!
    Anyway, already a follower of your blog, but just signed up to follow you on Twitter and all of your Pinterest boards :)
    Rachael @ Diamonds in the Rough

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot Paula! This week I have added 2 links including my Blog Anniversary giveaway. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who's ready for the weekend? This girl!

    Hope you have a great weekend Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, new follower from the thumping Thursday link up. I host a link up party on fridays with a give-a-way each week. Come check us out! http://deezydoesiteezy.blogspot.com
    XX XO,
    Deezy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the party, Paula!! Have a fantastic weekend! :*)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linking up now! Can't wait to see what's new this week!
    Thanks for hosting sweet Paula!
    Katie~
    http://dysfunctionsjunction.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for another fun party, Paula!! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend. I am so ready for the weekend. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great party again this week, I am so happy to be linking up!
    Thanks so much for hosting, I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for hosting Paula! have a great weekend!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have a fabulous weekend, Paula and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you once more time for another great party! Have a great week end!

    ReplyDelete
  21. First time visitor and new follower. Come by and see me! www.onepartjoyonepartcircus.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I agree, when life gets crazy why not have a party?? :)

    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks so much for hosting Paula! Hope you have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. New follower here. Love how nice and clean your blog looks. Maybe mine will eventually get there.

    Michelle @ http://onwingandprayer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have your button on my page:) A little late getting started but, I have all weekend.... Thanks for letting me join in. Following you on Twitter and added you on Google+ Check me out @ www.feelingtheemptynest.com when you have a chance. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Paule, I am following you on Pinterest, FB, G+ and Reader, hope your having a great weekend, I am also stopping by to invite you to
    Sunday Collective Social Party w/Linky
    Come read about the trip I am taking to China. Have a great weekend, Karren

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for hosting Paula! Have a great weekend!

    Judy
    http://www.pursuitoffunctionalhome.com/
    http://www.kusinaniinday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi! I found you from the blog hop and glad I did! Looking forward to reading through your blog!
    Monica
    http://monicasrrr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to do so :)

I read each and every comment, and do my best to reply to each and every one.

Happy Day!
Paula