My Photo

Hi I'm Paula ~ a single Mom from New Hampshire looking to combine my creative side with work that will allow me be home and support my little family. Follow my journey here :)

This is also home to the "NO RULES Weekend Blog Party" where you can share anything you like! Thanks for stopping by!

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

March 14, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #39!




Happy Weekend Bloggy Friends!

It's time to let the fun begin with 
my weekend blog party with NO RULES!

This is now week #39 (WOW!!), and the 
party continues to grow thanks to you!  

Come join the fun and link up whatever you like ~ 
Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, G+, and Etsy shops!

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :) 

 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a follow back, 
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

I'd also like to say that truly appreciate all of the linkups and comments.  
do my best to return all comments, but please understand how large of an 
undertaking this has become!  I just want to say thank you all for your 
kindness and participation every week :)

 If you'd like to display my blog button on your blog 
after linking up, you can grab my blog button
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend,


Sincerely,

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

32 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, chickee :)

    xoxo
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, thanks for hosting pretty lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting this each week - I love checking out all the fun link ups!

    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun!! New follower as well as new 1st time linker for this hop!

    Laura@MiceInTheKitchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula! Thanks for hosting! I LOVE blog hops :)

    Have a great day!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for hosting as always Paula!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for hosting :)i actually thought it was the weekend for a moment!

    www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Paula! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting, gonna link up now! I'm your newest follower via GFC . Please stop by and check out my blog. I'm still new, but trying to get my name out there.
    http://ticsblog75.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting. I've started following you through bloglovin :) I hope you can pop by my blog sometime and say hi
    Shona :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Paula, for hosting.

    I invite everyone to jump over to my Bloglovin' Blog Hop. Grow those followers!

    Bloglovin Blog Hop

    Take care,
    Meg
    Happy Kids, Inc

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for another fab party, Paula!! Have yourself a fantastic weekend, girl! :*)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Paula!
    Thanks so much for hosting! And thanks so much for stopping by the GYB Hop today. :)

    Julie @ This Gal Cooks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello. Thanks for hosting. I love your hops Hope you will add your Hop link to my new Link Party page.

    Best
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting! Happy Weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. have a great weekend Paula!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for hosting, Paula! Have a wonderful weekend. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Weekending, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have a great weekend, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for hosting again such fun party!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Many thanks for having me today... it's been a while! Hope you are well.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy St. Pats Weekend to YA!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yee haw! Ready for some weekend hopping! Thanks Paula!
    Katie~
    Dysfunction Junction

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks Paula for hosting
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks so much for hosting such a great party. I'm also hosting a link party and you're welcome to join in and link up at http://www.thepinjunkie.com/2013/03/friday-link-party-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. thanks for commenting and following, I'm following your right back, cool that you are from New Hampshire, my husband is from there too! Also joined up with the link party :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Linking up through Aloha Friday Blog Hop! Following you! Visit me at www.musingsofavintagejunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Visiting from Silly Sunday Hop. I followed you. I may have to try your Blog Hop next weekend if I have time.

    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for hosting Paula
    Hope you had a great weekend

    Kerry
    www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.