.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 28, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #41!



Oh Happy Day

Bloggy Friends!


Thanks to all of you for helping to make my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party 
such a success!  Last week we had 154 entries!  Woohoo!!  
It's once again time to let the fun begin again!

Come join the fun and link up anything you like ~ remember, NO RULES!
Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, G+, and Etsy shops!

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a follow back
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

truly appreciate all of the linkups and comments.  
do my best to return all comments, but please understand 
how large of an undertaking this has become!  I just want to say 
thank you all for your kindness and participation every week :)

 If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!


Sincerely,

Paula





Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

27 comments:

  1. I just love your party! Thanks for always being such a great host! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Paula! Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun blog party, lots of inspiration. Thanks for hosting and a very Happy Easter.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm one of your followers! I finally had the chance to join your party! Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party! Hope you enjoy a beautiful Easter, Paula! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for having me today Paula. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula, thank you for hosting such a lovely party. I'm following you on bloglovin, and GFC. Thank you so much for stopping by my page and following. I love your blog! :)

    -Stephanie
    http://crazylittlelovebirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Happy Friday!!!! Thanks for hosting, my Friend:)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog and inviting me to your blog hop. Thanks for hosting! I linked up two of my blog posts and added your blog to my link party list. Was already following you via GFC.

    Jackie @ The Non-Martha Momma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend. Happy Easter/Passover to those who celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy long Easter weekend!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting Paula, hope you have a great Easter weekend!
    Krista @thehappyhousie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog and I'm now a follower. You can follow me back at www.sun7designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool, thanks for hosting! :D Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for hosting :)

    www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for hosting, Paula! Have a Happy Easter!
    hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a great weekend and a very Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for party!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for being a great host and blogger Paula! I want to be like you when I grow up, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fist time linking up - following on Google + and Twitter. Have a great weekend!
    @kissmylist

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a splendid weekend Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Paula, I'm actually hosting my very first Saturday blog hop over at Ms Mystery Case this Easter long weekend. With a little mystery prize up for grabs.

    Have a great Easter.

    Mystery x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for hosting, Paula. Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Paula, I just wanted to stop by to say thank you for hosting this party! I'm already follow you and you follow me! I added a table runner that I just finished , is the link number 138.Have a nice week!
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Easter!

    Have a great weekend.
    Nan
    http://www.blogshe.net/2013/03/we-need-tutor.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Easter Paula. Thank you for hosting another great party :D

    I would like to invite you to join Pin It Monday Hop Where you pin and get pinned (LINK). You can share up to 4 post. If you the time, I'd love for you to stop by and join us. I hope to see you there.

    Judy
    http://www.pursuitoffunctionalhome.com/
    http://www.kusinaniinday.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.