My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

March 11, 2013

Oh so Pinteresting ...


What better way is there to kick of a new week with a little Pinspiration?!
Today I'm sharing eight of my latest/favorite pins with you.


Colorful  Rubber Mat DIY

Just a cheap rubber mat and spray paint! Looks like a fun and 
fast way to add a pop of color just in time for spring!

Child's drawing turned into an animal

Imagine your child's face when you show them 
their masterpiece come-to-life!

Tiny crocheted animals

Crocheting is one thing I've never learned to do and I'm 
always amazed by the things others make, 
but this takes the cake! Visit the site to 
see more teeny, tiny friends!


Homemade Easter candy

Do you miss Cadbury Eggs when it's not Easter time?
Why not make your own? I may be trying this 
sooner rather than later! 


Quickly defrost meat

What do you do when you forget to take the meat out of the 
freezer in time to defrost for dinner?  No problem! 
Click below to watch this video ~ simple :) 

Cool product!

Does anyone in your family have photo negatives or slides 
collecting dust in the back of the closet? This nifty little 
machine will transfer them into digital images!

Crafty organization

Check out this amazing crafty closet space created by 
DIY by Design!I love everything about it :)

The cutest camper/van ever!  

I've always had a thing for VW vans.  I really have no idea why, 
but I think their so cute.  When I saw this one online, I was in love!

                  
Looking Ahead:

If you like blog parties, be sure to stop by tomorrow afternoon beginning at 12PM US EST my Wordless Wednesday Link Party!  I love to see what you all have to share each week :)

And Thursdays beginning at 12PM US EST my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party opens.  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  I want to say a GIANT THANK YOU to all of last week's participants! You helped to make the party a huge success! 

I'll also have some fun things to share with you in between!  
Wishing you all a lovely week :)

Sincererely,

Paula

18 comments:

Irfan Butt said...

loving the The cutest camper/van ever!

Masshole Mommy said...

That rubber mat idea is awesome. Why have I never thought of doing that lol?

Elena Ferdinand said...

That camper is seriously cute! OMG! Love the artwork turned into a stuffed animal; what a great idea!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these!! FABULOUS pins!!!

Sandra LeAnne said...

Love the VW camper. Popping by to follow you as well on google+
Sandra from Our Changing Nest.

Katie humor said...

Oh my goodness! Who needs pinterest? Paula filters all the junk and just brings us the good stuff!
These are awesome Paula! Thanks for sharing!
Katie~
http://dysfunctionsjunction.com

Theresa said...

Those mini crochet are so adorable. They would be so cute made as a pin, stuck on backpacks, or even a necklace!

And Cadbury Eggs are my weakness!

Kate Coleman said...

Really love the doormats - they would be such great fun for the garden door.

Kate x
http://www.kateathome.com/

Alicia said...

Awesome pinspiration! Love the child drawing turned into an animal, and I know someone who needs that slide to digital images product. Thanks for sharing :)

Ai Sakura said...

Damn I wish I could crochet too.. those mini crochet animals are too cute!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

Christy Lepine said...

Homemade Cadbury Eggs?! WAY too dangerous!! LOL I'll have to make those tonight!! :-)

I'm a new follower from Deezy Does It Pimped out Blog Hop!

http://christyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

I love the idea of spray painting a cheap rubber mat - it looks so festive!

XO
Pearls & Paws

ScrapinShana said...

Hi Paula! Stopping by from the Pimping out showcase! Love your blog! New follower!

Alicia Baldwin said...

I'm loving those doormats! I've seen stencils cut out on a cutting mat and the negative used to paint on a mat as well- all so simple yet I have never tried it! I am a new follower from the pimp out showcase hop and loving that I found your site! *Hugs*

Theresa said...

No, I haven't made those homemade eggs, but if you do, I expect a full report on how they turn out ;)

Joyce Lansky said...

You're just full of surprises today. I love it all! Where can I find one of those handy dandy negative converting machines? I love it!

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/03/dogs-make-difference.html

fadedginger said...

I'm glad I came over from Nanahood's bloghop, because I do have negatives I'd like to transfer to digital. Thanks!

RACHEL TaoOfPoop said...

Really awesome. All of your choices are cool. I can't believe that's just a cheapo rubber mat!