.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 8, 2013

8 Lovely Things ...

Today I share with you a sweet little collection of lovely things I have drifted across recently on my travels across the web.  Each item I have chosen has inspired me to embrace happiness, and the little things in life that make us feel good.

Enjoy...

Painted and Stenciled Wall


Cath Kidston China


Cloud and Raindrops Necklace



Rise and Shine Painting



Photo Source
Pretty iPhone Icons



Vintage Pink Polaroid Camera

Handmade Dresses from 
Vintage Sheets


Cozy Outdoor Retreat


Looking Ahead:

♥ Tomorrow morning I'll be back with a guest post about DIY green cleaning, and avoiding bad smells in your kitchen.  

♥ Tomorrow afternoon beginning at 12PM US EST, my Wordless Wednesday Blog Party will be open for entries!  I love to see what you all have to share each week :)

♥ And if you love blog parties like I do, I also host a NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday afternoons.  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  I want to shout out a GIANT THANK YOU to all of last week's participants! You help to make the party a huge success! 


Wishing you all a lovely week :)


Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

11 comments:

  1. Oooh, I absolutley love that china!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those vintage dresses are really nice, and hurrah on the Polaroid. I haven't seen one of those for years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cloud/raindrops necklace is my favorite - so unique. Thanks for sharing these finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore the Cath Kidston china - she really is one of my favourite homeware designers. Moving to a new house soon and have my eye on a set of her tableware for my new kitchen.

    Have a lovely day.

    Kate x
    Kate at Home

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want an iphone so I can have pretty icons! I always wanted a little outdoor retreat like that when I was younger. Heck, I still do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those vintage dresses are SO cute! Is there a link to learn how to make them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heyyy Paula! I'm your newest follower and I'm so glad to of found your blog! I love those photos--that iPhone icon photo is really impressive! I need to do that <33

    Daydreaming Realist

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds! I love the china and those dresses, just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cloud and raindrops! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these, so pretty! :) I hope you are having a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.