.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 16, 2013

Handmade Notecards and Envelopes ...

... Tweet, tweet!

With Mother's Day, Teacher Appreciation Days, and end of the school-year gifting coming up soon, you may be struggling to come up with ideas for something unique and special.

I may have an adorably whimsical idea for you!  Take a look at this sweet set of Handmade Little Birdie Notecards and Envelopes, freshly listed in my Etsy shop.  
There are 12 notecards with envelopes, in a rainbow of fun colors.  

Nothing here is too matchy-matchy, which is not my style at all, 
but rather playful and happy. 












If you'd like to view this item in my Etsy shop please click here :)
I also take custom orders ~ I can make any color combo you prefer, add a different sentiment on the front of the cards, or remove the sentiment altogether.


Looking Ahead:

 If you participate in Wordless Wednesday be sure to stop back here this afternoon anytime after 12 PM US EST, and link on up!   I love to see what you all have to share each week :)


 If you love blog parties like I do, I also host a NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday afternoons.  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  I want to shout out a GIANT THANK YOU to all of last week's participants! You help to make the party a huge success! 


 And I always have some fun things to share in between!!



Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!! These are just adorable!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cute, and you're right there are a lot of holidays coming up where cute cards are going to be needed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wouldn't enjoy getting a handwritten note on one of these CUTE little cards????
    stopping by from Angel's Paper Crafting Tuesday Linky Party
    Carolyn @ iamthecraftylady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I will definitely take part in your Thursday party!

    Please plan on coming to my Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop on Ducks 'n a Row. It too is a "post anything" with just a light request for a FB LIKE, too.

    Love these cards. Pinned them!

    Blessings,
    Sinea
    Ducks ‘n a Row

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love notecards and these are so pretty! Thank you for sharing them at my link party at www.GoCrochetCrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.