.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 29, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Ideas


This year Mother's Day falls on Sunday May 12.  Each year I love to either purchase or make something special for my Mom, but it is so hard to chose something unique, useful, tasteful, fun, and non-repetitive.  What makes it even more difficult, is that my Mom's birthday falls at the end of April, so we've just celebrated that with gifts as well.

While I was searching around for the perfect gift for this Mother's Day, I thought it might be nice to share some of the lovely things that I have found.  

Since I've discontinued my "Fabulous Friday Finds" posts, I decided to use that same format for this post.  If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you may remember my "FFF" posts, but if you're a new reader I'll explain to you what these posts were all about.

My "Fabulous Friday Finds" posts were about all things handmade.  This was my contribution to helping spread the word about supporting independent artisans/crafters, and promoting particular artisans/crafters whose work fell within a chosen theme. Being a crafter who sells her work myself, I realized the importance of this.

Themes I had chosen included ElephantsHandknit Goodies, and Fairies.  Where did I find items which fit within my chosen theme? Etsy of course! 

I limited myself to nine items only.  Then I would create a pretty collage, which I posted on my blog along with a direct link to each individual shop.


I now bring you nine fabulous ideas for 
Mother's Day... hand picked by me.


Nine Lovely Mother’s Day

Gift Ideas




I have many cool things planned for you this week!

 If you participate in Wordless Wednesday be sure to stop back here Tuesday afternoon anytime after 12 PM US EST, and link up!   I love to see what you all have to share each week and I return the Linky L♥VE! :)

  Thursday I have designated as my day of the week to reveal some things about myself that you may not know by just reading my blog alone, in my post titled "The Girl Behind the Blog".  (Last week I took a break to bring you a heart-wrenching story from my guest poster Heather, a cancer-survivor.  If you missed her story just Click Here  to read!  This story will tug at your heartstrings, and will remind you of what a gift life is.)  

Also Thursday I will announce the big winner of my Lovely Little Giveaway which is hosted by myself, and the prize of 2) $10 Target Gift Cards and a free month of advertising is provided by Angie from Snack Cups and Smiles! 

 And last but not least, if you love blog parties like I do, I also host a NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday afternoons.  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  I want to shout out a GIANT THANK YOU to all of last week's participants! You help to make the party a huge success! 


Wishing you all a lovely week!


Sincerely,

Paula 
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. I think i am going to get my mom the utensil rack. Totally would go well in her kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great ideas Paula! They are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeee all of these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all gorgeous little ideas for Mums. I hope I end up with something half as gorgeous :) I like that little phone owl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Featuring these today!
    Monica
    http://happyandblessedhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Mother's Day Gift Ideas! ♥ I'm so ready for next year! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.