.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 1, 2013

Spring has Sprung!



This year Easter has brought warmer weather to NH along with it. It's only expected to last for a few days, but that is just long enough for spring fever to set in!! 

Time to break out the flip flops and shorts! {Not for me personally, but there were plenty of others I spotted out there wearing them yesterday!} Maybe blow some bubbles, take a walk without freezing your butt off, or sit outdoors in the sunshine. 

So, since it's officially spring AND it feels like it too, I'm ready to jump on in and share a little bit of warmer weather inspiration!  What trends will you be seeing a lot of in the coming months? Or maybe you've already seen some of them, or even jumped on the bandwagon yourself and ditched your winter wardrobe and accessories? 

Spring 2013 includes a lot of bright fun colors, flowers, and a sprinkling of happiness to lift your spirits and wash away those winter blues. 


Pretty Floral Dresses


Fun Sunglasses


PVC Handbags


Bold Stripes



Fun and Colorful Jewelry

Neon and Cap Toe Shoes




Two Tone Nail Colors



Bright and Fun Eye Makeup


What spring trend is your favorite? I think mine is neon in general.  
Being a teen in the 80's had me hooked on neon waaaaay back when!

Before I say goodbye I'd like to announce the winner of the Smile Bright LED Teeth Whitening System Giveaway!!!  Congratulations to Kelley H! 
I will be contacting you today with your prize details :)



Looking Ahead:
Tomorrow beginning at 12PM US US EST my Wordless Wednesday Blog Party
will be open for entries!  I love to see what you all have to share each week :)

And if you love blog parties like I do, I also host a NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday afternoons.  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  I want to shout out a GIANT THANK YOU to all of last week's participants! You help to make the party a huge success! 

And as always I'll have some fun things to share with you in between!  
Wishing you all a lovely week :)


Sincerely,

Paula


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. LOVE those floral dresses - especially that pink one in the middle. I just need an excuse to go buy it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun stuff in this post! It's all ready summer in AZ ... in the 90's all ready!! YIKES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neon colors were popular when I was young in the 50s. I had a T-shirt in each color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stripes and the shades - bring on the warmer weather, I am so fed up of wearing jeans and sweaters!

    Have a lovely day.

    Kate x
    Kate at Home

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Paula! I haven't been back here much since I found you. I am repenting right now, okay? hahahahaha. I had to take a break last weekend and when better than Easter, right. I was suffering blog 'burnout'. I'm all better now. I will post a new post tomorrow morning. I love the features in this post. Great giveaway, too.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.