My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

April 18, 2013

The Girl Behind the Blog #2

Ok are you ready?  It's once again time for my newest Blog Series "The Girl Behind the Blog"!  Each Thursday morning, weather permitting, I will reveal things about myself that you can't see from reading my blog alone. What am I really like? What are my quirks? What do I love, and what do I hate?  Keep reading to find out, and come back every Thursday morning for a new reveal :)

Here goes!
Here goes!

Reveal #2

What shall I reveal about myself today?  How about the fact that I have a super silly streak?  I have a crazy-loud laugh that makes people stop and stare.  I embarrass my kids when we're out in public and I have a silly spell. I will laugh until I cry.

The way it usually happens is that something will strike me as funny, and I'll make a comment, and the laughter begins.  Then I just get on a roll with my little comedic moment.  These moments can take place anywhere, and at any time whether we are just at home, or in the car, in a restaurant, in the store, and the list goes on and on.

The thing is I believe that life is too short to be all serious and up-tight all the time.  We should take every moment we can to smile, laugh, and enjoy ourselves.  Wouldn't you agree that adding a little silliness to a grumpy morning would brighten anyone's day?  Or bringing some laughter to the dinner table would re-energize the spirits of a tired family?  Or how about turning boring errands fun just by adding a little dose of the sillys?!

But please don't mistake all my laughter and silliness for not caring, or not taking things seriously.  It's just my way to feel happy and spread my joy to others.  Of course there are days when I'm grumpy, or overworked and it's not all laughs.  It's just that I've discovered laughter, silliness, and fun can turn a rainy day into a sunny day anytime.
 


Now onto my reader's questions!  

Judy from Judy H-J's Thoughts asked if I'm a country or a city girl.  Well I'm not city, although I live about 40 miles north of Boston, so I can pretend every so often.  But I'm also not fully country, although if I drive north two hours you do arrive in the country, and mountains.  I'd say where I live is somewhere in between the suburbs and the country.  There are farms in my town, but nobody rides a horse down the street. Very often anyways :)

My next question comes from Diana from Diana Rambles who asked where have I traveled and where would I like to travel?  Well I have to say I'm very much a homebody.  I've ventured from NH down to FL and back, and maybe a few other places within a few hours from my home, but that's it!  I've never traveled abroad.  I've always wanted to go out west near CA and AZ.  Perhaps to Hawaii, or the Caribbean, although I'm not picky :)   

Well that's all I have to reveal this week!  I'll once again be taking questions which I will answer next week.  You can ask me anything you like, and I will randomly chose a question or two to answer here next week, in addition to my next reveal :)  Now's your chance ~ ask away!!



Looking Ahead:

Be sure to stop back later on today after 12PM US EST and link up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! If you haven't linked up with me before this party is a great way to network and make new friends.  You can link up anything you like because there are NO RULES!  Come link up your blogs, G+ pages, FB pages, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Etsy shops ...

Last week there were 132 entries!! I'd like to thank everyone who takes the time to stop by and link up with my party ~ it really means a lot to me, and I truly appreciate it :) 


Sincerely,

Paula

6 comments:

Night Owler said...

Lots of random things there. I have a silly streak too. and I love to laugh til I cry. It's the best ever. :D will try to remember the hop tomorrow.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love that you laugh yourself silly!!! And as much as I would love to meet you... don't come to AZ during the summer... you will die from the heat ... can't even explain to you how horrible it is! LOL!!

Beth said...

I am enjoying learning more about you Paula!

Sam R said...

yay! I love unabashedly laughing at something I think is funny. Who cares what anyone thinks?! They should be laughing too! We all need more laughter.

Joanna Pabel said...

I would like to hear your laugh. Laughter is contagious and I love it

Kathy Shea Mormino, The Chicken Chick said...

Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!


Cheers,
Kathy Shea Mormino

The Chicken Chick

http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com