My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

May 7, 2013

3 Things I Cannot Live Without ...

I'm pretty sure that each one of us has things we can't live without. Well, I'm sure we could live without these things, but would we want to? No. 

Morning coffee? That's pretty high up on my list, maybe #4. A clean kitchen? That's probably #8 on my list, and that's only if I'm home to see it lol. Pizza? I'm not sure where I'd put that on my list. Maybe #18.  

Anyways, today I've decided to share the top three things I can't live without.  Really.  





Growing up my hair was not straight. It had lots of natural wave, and would go where I didn't want it to go. I was always envious of girls with straight hair.  I'm not really sure why.  Probably just the fact that we want what we don't have.  Then one day my straight hair dreams came true, and some wonderful person invented the hair straightener, and I've been straightening ever since!



The Momvan ~ what more need I say? Actually I never thought I'd say that! What I used to say was that I'd never drive a momvan!  But times change, and here I am momvan and all.  And it's not too bad really.  But if I have to go without my van for any reason, I just may freak out.  Just knowing that I cannot drive somewhere makes me want to all the more!

I know a lot of you out there are with me on this one! The most convenient accessory in the world ~ the iPhone! This phone is so convenient that you may not even realize how much you rely on the thing until you lose it, break it, or just need to charge it. 


Do you have any item that you just can't live without? 
Leave me a comment and share your addictions :)



Looking Ahead:

 If you participate in Wordless Wednesday be sure to stop back here this afternoon anytime after 12 PM US EST, and link up!   I love to see what you all have to share each week.  I always return the Linky Love, except last week which was a bad week :(

  Thursday I have designated as my day of the week to reveal some things about myself that you may not know by just reading my blog alone, in my post titled "The Girl Behind the Blog".  

 If you love blog parties like I do, I also host a NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday afternoons.  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  I want to shout out a GIANT THANK YOU to all of last week's participants! You help to make the party a huge success! 

 And I always have some fun things to share in between!!


Sincerely,

Paula

15 comments:

Kamila Z said...

so cute, nice post :)

http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/05/460-new-stuff.html

Kate Coleman said...

So with you when it comes to hair straighteners - I absolutely could not live without mine! Well, I could, but it would mean returning to the "dark days" of wild big hair....

Hope you are having a lovely week.

Kate x
Kate at Home

Masshole Mommy said...

I'm right there with ya....I would add my Blistex to the list, though.

Beth said...

The number one thing that I can't live without at my age is Aspercreme. LOL

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

My morning Diet Mt. Dew... it's my coffee :)

Kat said...

Nice post. I don't know what I would do without my hair straightener.

Another Clean Slate said...

I think I am going to be linking up for the first time tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday!

I couldn't live without my phone either- isn't it crazy that not too long ago we didn't have these things?!

Rhonda said...

After traveling last year, my priorities have changed. Three things I can't live without aside from My kids and My husband: toilet paper, raincoat, sense of humor.

Rhonda @Laugh-Quotes.com

Vel Criste said...

We have the same top 3!!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog, added you on google + already Paula and looking forward to linking up!

mail4rosey said...

Hmm...my list...

The computer (Eek, sad but true).
The Internet (to go w/#1)
and my camera. :) It's just a point and shoot but I've loved taking pictures my whole life.

Happy Tuesday!

Talya Tate Boerner said...

My Macbook, hot water and air conditioning, in no particular order...

Theresa said...

Definitely with you on the hair straightener! I always wanted straight hair too and still do, though my husband likes it better curly.

I also can't live without my laptop and phone!

Joanna Pabel said...

...my list
In winter #1 coffe
In Summer sanglasse

Pride In Photos said...

This is funny the three things you can't live without...I don't have any of these 3 items☺ We all have our vices and it is a good thing we all dont need the same things.

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Well crap...if I had read this post first I wouldn't have asked about your everyday essentials on the other post! I missed the party last week so I just read this now!