Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

May 6, 2013

8 Pretty Paper Projects and Princess Cupcake Toppers


I have a big crush on all things paper.  I love going to the store and looking at all the pretty paper on display.  There are so many pretty colors and prints, and it's hard not to buy a giant stack of new paper, especially if there's a sale!  

Another thing I love is to do is to browse around online and look at all the amazing things that can be made from paper.  Yesterday I wanted to find a DIY for some pretty paper flowers that were a bit different from others I've seen out there.  During this search not only did I find some unique paper flowers, but all sorts of other paper projects that were too cute not to share :)

Below are eight of these awesome projects, each with a link to a DIY :)       

1) Paper Flowers



2) Paper Tassel Garland




3) Paper Bird Houses



4) Paper Bows





5) Dixie Cup String Lights




6) Paper Chain Napkin Rings




7) Mini Paper PiƱata’s



8) Paper Pinwheels



Lastly I'd like to share a photo of some lovely princess cupcake toppers that I made for a custom Etsy order.  I wanted these to be unique just like my Little Birdie Cupcake Toppers.  By unique I mean not just spit out of a die cut machine, but rather a little bit more special and personalized, in line with my personal style.


My customer was so happy with how these turned out that I've decided to add them to my Etsy shop as a customizable order.  You can change up the colors and wording to your preference.  For full details just click here :)


          


Looking Ahead:

I have many cool things planned for you this week!

 Tomorrow morning I'll be back to introduce my newest blog sponsor!  This is a really cool online company where you can create some fun customized items :)

 If you participate in Wordless Wednesday be sure to stop back here Tuesday afternoon anytime after 12 PM US EST, and link up!   I love to see what you all have to share each week :)

  Thursday is my designated day of the week where I will reveal some things about myself that you may not know by just reading my blog alone, in my post titled "The Girl Behind the Blog".  Last week I shared my addiction to 80's hair bands, and was pleasantly surprised to find that there are others out there who are addicted as well!

 And last but not least, if you love blog parties like I do, I also host a NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday afternoons.  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  I want to shout out a GIANT THANK YOU to all of last week's participants! You help to make the party a huge success! 


Wishing you all a lovely week!



Sincerely,

Paula

9 comments:

Ai Sakura said...

Ooo these are all so pretty! I'm gonna try out the paper pinwheels one day soon!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all FABULOUS!!!

Melissa Perry Moraja said...

Hi Paula! I love your craft ideas and now following from bloglovin. Also, I grew up in the Manchester/Bedford area of NH. My parents, three sisters etc still live there. Great meeting another native!

xo

Melissa
http://www.melissaproductions.com
http://www.notyourordinarypsychicmom.com

Heather said...

I love the string of papercut lights, such a cheap way to decorate, but I do wonder if its safe, you know like no fire hazard from hot lightbulbs. Still a fun idea!

P.S. new follower from the No Rules Hop, I am following on BlogLovin, I'd love for you to stop by sometime!

Have a great week!
Heather from Mommy Only Has 2 Hands

Judy Haughton-James said...

Awesome finds Paula! So beautiful. You certainly did a great job with the Princess cupcake toppers! Enjoy the rest of your day.

Theresa said...

These are all super cute! Mariah's bday is coming up in a few weeks and I think that I am going to do that paper tassel garland. (If she ever decides on a color scheme!)

Love the cupcake toppers too :) They are definitely fit for a princess!

Alicia said...

Cake toppers look good, great job, very unique :) I love the paper birdhouses!

SimplyyMayra said...

Hola Paula!
Every time I thought I had a favorite, I loved another. Those paper bird houses are gorgeous! Thanks for linking up, appreciate it!

~SimplyyMayra :)

Barb Marshall said...

Paula,

I too am a crazy paper lover! Can get lost forever in a tiny, little awesome paperie! Thrilled to have found you via friday flash blog party Jenny Evolution. I just followed you on Twitter too! You may enjoy www.ritewhileucan.com as I think we have much in common. Great blog site!