My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

May 20, 2013

Dancing Queen ...



It's not easy preparing to be the Dancing Queen, 
otherwise known as getting ready to attend the prom! 


We've been preparing for Taryne's prom for months.  First the dress, the shoes, the jewelry and other random accessories, and the tickets were purchased.  When the special day finally arrived, it came with half a day of school, a hair and makeup session, a bit of nerves, and a whole lot of excitement!

I was very happy with the way the photos turned out, and I wanted to share a few of them with you today.










Looking Ahead:

 If you participate in Wordless Wednesday be sure to stop back here Tuesday afternoon anytime after 12 PM US EST, and link up!   I love to see what you all have to share each week :)

♥  Thursday is my designated day of the week where I will reveal some things about myself that you may not know by just reading my blog alone, in my post titled "The Girl Behind the Blog".  Last week I shared my tendency to get LOST very easily when I'm driving.  It's a bit of a funny post, and I was happy to discover that I'm not the only one out there who has this problem!!

♥  If you haven't yet entered my GIVEAWAY for a free customizable love coupon booklet there's still plenty of time!  You can read my product review and enter HERE!

 And last but not least, if you love blog parties like I do, I also host a NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday afternoons.  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  I want to shout out a GIANT THANK YOU to all of last week's participants! You help to make the party a huge success! 

♥ And in between I always have some other fun things to share!  


Wishing you all a lovely week!


Sincerely,

Paula

12 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

She looks great. Some of the dresses that I've seen out in the stores this year had me scratching my head - glad to see she chose something elegant like that.

Kamila Z said...

awesome dress

You look pretty

http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/05/471-new-dress.html

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwww she looks amazing and her date is very handsome!!

Beth said...

She looks beautiful! The dress is gorgeous!

Leanne Williamson said...

Hellooo! I've found you via the Peacoats & Plaid blog hop! Newly following and looking forward to reading your posts.

Leanne x

http://www.oh-mydaze.blogspot.com

Karren Haller said...

HI Paula, Taryne looks beautiful, the dress is a knock out, I love the color and he is a very handsome date!!

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to stop by Sunday Collective" w/Linky this week, I appreciate your time!! Hope you have great week!! Karren

Theresa said...

Beautiful! I love the color of her dress! Hope they had a great time at the Prom!

Marty Hadding said...

I really like that second image where she is smiling up at him and her dress is lovely!

Stephen Sluder said...

Hey Paula... The Pics are nice. I'm sure they had lots of fun.

As always, thanks for he Hop... Pretty Cool Stuff!!!

Have a great week, Slu

mail4rosey said...

She looks great, and so does her hair, makeup, and dress! Nice looking fella she's got with her too. :)

Sophia Season said...

She looks like a princess. Congrats.

Sophia Season said...

She looks like a princess. Congrats.