.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 28, 2013

Handmade Cards for Father's Day ...


Lately I've been so busy that I've had no crafting time.  I think the last time I posted something I made, which was quite awhile ago, I said the same thing.  But this past weekend I finally had some time where I could sit down at my craft table and just craft!


If you know me you also know that I love to make handmade cards.  I make them for many holidays and special occasions, but I've never been inspired to make Father's Day cards,   or any manly card for that matter.  I'm not sure why, but this past weekend something told me that was just what I was going to do! 

And this is what I came up with.  It's funny because these are a bit different from my usual style.  These cards are more simple, but still include pops of color :)




























What do you think? 
Soon I'm going to list them for sale ... wish me luck!


Looking Ahead:

 If you participate in Wordless Wednesday be sure to stop back here after 12PM US EST this afternoon and link up!   I love to see what you all have to share each week :)

  Thursday is my designated day of the week where I will reveal some things about myself that you may not know by just reading my blog alone, in my post titled "The Girl Behind the Blog".  Last week I shared my slight hair obsession ~ weird but true lol.

  If you haven't yet entered my GIVEAWAY for a free customizable love coupon booklet there's still plenty of time!  You can read my product review and enter HERE!

 And last but not least, if you love blog parties like I do, I also host a NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday afternoons.  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  I want to shout out a GIANT THANK YOU to all 139 of last week's participants! You help to make the party a huge success! 


Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

18 comments:

  1. And this is why you are awesome. I have to buy my cards at Target....sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are FABULOUS!! LOVING the mixed alphas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/05/475-maxi-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll buy them! I'm totally not creative when it comes to cards and hate paying all that money on Hallmark cards, than although very nice, they really don't have that "feeling' anymore, Hand Made is always the best way to go! Thank you for linking this week at Fluster Buster party! Have a great weekend, Lizy party co-host

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you took the time to craft this week. I love these cards! Pinned 'em! Thanks, also, for adding it as a link on this week's blog hop. Guess what? YOU are one of next week's features on Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop. See you there! :)

    Blessings,
    Sinea
    Ducks ‘n a Row

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love giving and receiving handmade cards, they just seem so much more personable. Thanks for sharing on Fluster's Creative Muster Party.

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with the last card, it is so pretty! Ahem....I mean manly. :)

    Thanks for sharing your favorite post at Raising Imperfection! We feature our favorites on Friday, make sure to come back and check.
    Leslie
    www.violetimperfection.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE handmade cards and yours are lovely! I'm a new follower from the Show Off Weekend Blog Party. Hope you're having a wonderful day!

    Ritchil
    http://chengand3kids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. They turned out great! I love the second card!! We are doing homemade gifts for daddy this year. Reagan is going to love doing the crafting for him!

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Father's Day Cards, Paula. Hope you will stop by and share them this week on Whimsical Wednesday!
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like to make homemade cards. You certainly did a great job Paula! Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing on Creative Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are adorable Paula! I need to get back to crafting - I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are Beautiful! Stopping by from Ducks n a Row~ Have a great week! Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally love your cards. This is my first time visiting but I will be back often.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for linking your Father's Day cards up to the Say G'day Saturday party. I'm so glad you found some time to enjoy doing something you love.

    Hope to see you again this weekend!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz
    www.natashainoz.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Paula ~ You were featured today over at Feature Fridays!
    Make sure to grab the features button and place it on your blog should you choose to do so!
    Congrats again :)

    http://raising-reagan.com/2013/06/07/feature-friday-week-26/

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.