My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

May 2, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #46!




Oh Happy Day

Bloggy Friends!


I cannot believe that it's already nearing the weekend! And along with the 
weekend comes my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! I know I like to get the 
party started early, but who doesn't right?!

Thanks to all of you for helping to make my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party 
such a success!  Last week we had 155 entries!  Woohoo!!  
So let's get down to business, and let the fun begin!

 This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!, meaning you 
can link up anything you like!  Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, G+, and Etsy shops!

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a follow back, 
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

I truly appreciate all of the linkups and comments.  
do my best to return all comments, but please understand 
how large of an undertaking this has become!  I just want to say 
thank you all for your kindness and participation every week :)

 If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

Sincerely,

Paula

12 comments:

Judy Haughton-James said...

Thanks for hosting Paula! Have a great weekend.

Marcy Knopf said...

Thank you for hosting another great party ~ have fun this weekend!! =) Marcy @ day2day SuperMom

Theresa said...

Happy Weekend Paula!

Reecea Henderson said...

Hi Paula,

Thanks for hosting. Have a lovely weekend.

http://freshjuniper.blogspot.com

Reecea

Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above said...

Hi Paula,
Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend.
Debi and Charly

The French Hutch said...

Hi Paula, Great party. Thanks so much for hosting.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Kim Vealey said...

Thanks for hosting, Paula & have another great week!!

Mystery Case said...

Where did that week go! Thanks for starting the party early. I'm looking forward to some time off this weekend. xx

Kirsten Thompson said...

Thanks for hosting! I just followed you on Twitter - I'm @onetuffmother. Happy Friday!

Stephen Sluder said...

Thanks to you...

Happy Friday, Slu

Robin Welch said...

Thank you so much for hosting - see you again next week!

Robin
Fluster Buster

Iris said...

What a fun blog hop you have here....will have to save it to my link list!

Anyway, Thank you for linking up at the weekend bloglovin' hop!

Iris♥ @ The BlueBirdhouse