.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 23, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #49!



Oh Happy Day

Bloggy Friends!


I cannot believe that it's already nearing the weekend! And along with the 
weekend comes my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! I know I like to get the 
party started early, but who doesn't right?!

Thanks to all of you for helping to make my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party 
such a success!  Last week we had 131 entries!  Woohoo!!  
So let's get down to business, and let the fun begin!

 This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!, meaning you 
can link up anything you like!  Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops...

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a follow back
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

I truly appreciate all of the linkups and comments.  
do my best to return all comments, but please bear with 
me as this takes quite a bit of time!  I just want to say 
thank you all for your kindness and participation every week :)

 If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

Sincerely,

Paula


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

25 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Paula! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Paula! Have a splendid weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting. This is my first time with your hop. I love the look of your blog. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for having me today. Have a great weekend!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula, Thanks for the party! Happy (almost) weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula
    I'm running late to everything this week but I made it. Thanks so much for hosting If you get time come by and link up your hop button at my blog hop too. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Angel @ sewcraftyangel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, Paula! I am now following you on FB, both on my personal page, and my blog's page - Soliloquy Of Food & Such. Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paula,
    Thank you so much for the party!

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  10. No rules? As in NO RULES! You know how much I love rules ;) I'm totally in and linked up.

    If you don't already, I'm a follower via Pinterest and Google+ (amongst others).

    Thanks for your weekly support in linking up to my BlogLovin Hop (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/search/label/BlogLovin%20Hop).

    You're a peach.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/journeyofthezoo
    Google+: https://plus.google.com/117146120519608211142/posts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the party Paula! =) Marcy @ day2day SuperMom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I've entered.. I'm not seeing my thumbnail so not sure if I did it correctly :-O

    Thanks so much for hosting xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy weekend wishes, thank you for hosting my friend. Hugs and smooches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the 'no rules' part Paula! More creative juices flowing that way. thanks for making it happen. happy to be at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting this party! Have a great holiday!

    Middleagemonologues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Paula!

    Lori
    Whoneedsacape.com
    Not Your Average Super Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting. I'm linking up rather late this week. 2 am here Saturday morning and only just catching up. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Paula...

    Happy Friday & Thanks Again!!!

    Slu

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting & God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your blog looks like a "hopping" place! I am new and just followed you by both fc and added you to my circles! It would be a pleasure if you followed back, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Have a fabulous weekend, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So hey Paula are you having a great weekend? Hope so!! Just cruising by again to share another link. Enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete

๐Ÿ’• Thank you for your comment! ๐Ÿ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.