Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

May 30, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #50!





Oh Happy Day

Bloggy Friends!


I cannot believe that it's already nearing the weekend, and I also cannot believe that in two weeks I'll be celebrating my NO RULES party's one year anniversary! 

The party has certainly grown thanks to all my wonderful bloggy friends!
Your what makes this such a successful party!! 
There are consistently almost 150 linkups each week!

No whose ready to PARTY?!  I know I like to get the 
party started early, but who doesn't right?!

 This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!, meaning you 
can link up anything you like!  Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, 
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Etsy shops...

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a  follow back
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

I truly appreciate all of the linkups and comments.  
do my best to return all comments, but please bear with 
me as this takes quite a bit of time!  I just want to say 
thank you all for your kindness and participation every week :)

 If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

Sincerely,

Paula

23 comments:

Judy Haughton-James said...

This week I am as fast as a bird again Paula! LOL Thanks for hosting and have a good weekend.

Ana Lopes said...

Thanks for hosting the fun party!!!
Have a great day!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Stopping by and linking up for the first time. I ended up here from the thumping Thursday hop.

Heather
http://www.pleasesleepin.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

Thanks for hosting Paula!

¤´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`¤... Jennifer
Jenn's Random Scraps

Virginia Megin Gallagher said...

Thank you for the link up!
~ Megin of VMG206

Marcy Knopf said...

Thanks for starting the weekend off right with a fun party Paula! =) Marcy @ day2day SuperMom

Natasha In Oz said...

Thanks so much for having me again this week at your fun link up! Hope your have a great Friday and a happy weekend.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Kathy said...

Hi Paula,
I am a first time visitor and so happy I dropped by. Thanks for hosting. Kathy

Vashti Q-Vega said...

Hi Paula! Thanks for hosting this blog hop! I am following you, please follow me back. If you enjoy my post please leave a comment. I appreciate the support.

Thank you,

Vashti

Kristen Moreno said...

Thanks for hosting, Paula!

Ai Sakura said...

happy weekend Paula :)

Stephen Sluder said...

I'm in!!! Thanks Paula: Happy Friday, Slu

Katherines Corner said...

thank you for hosting my friend xo

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Hey girl! I am new around here and totally following you. If you would like a new friend, feel free to follow back. Also, I will add the button for link up to my page - do you have the link?! XOXO

Tricia Kokoszka said...

Thanks for hosting such a fabulous party! Have a great weekend!

Angela Abbott said...

Hi Paula! Love the hop and congrats on the anniversary! I am new to the hop, thanks for hosting :)

Angel @Household Savvy

Kamila Z said...

so cute

great weekend

http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/06/476-axparis-dress.html

mail4rosey said...

Thanks for hosting. :)

Masshole Mommy said...

Have a great weekend and I hope you guys enjoy the summah weather this weekend :)

Tami Von Zalez said...

I've linked up - thank you for hosting!

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Ashley Chapman said...

Hi my name is Ashley. I'm an avid blogger and Creative Graphics & Web Designer. I am stopping by your blog from Aloha Blog Hop. I would love it if you would stop by ours as well. We have an awesome giveaway running right now. A winner will be chosen June 15th. Come join in on the fun!

Website/Blog: www.ashleychapmandesigns.com/blog

Thanks so much!

Ashley

Clairejustine oxox said...

Thanks for joining us at the weekend blog hop Paula, just linked up here with my bathroom makover :) Thanks for hosting ...

Karren Haller said...

Hi Paula Thanks for hosting Weekend Blog Party and for participating in Collective Social this week.

Please join me for another; Cant Figure Out Monday Blog Hop Hope you have a relaxing day!!
Karren~Oh My Heartsie Reviews