Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

May 14, 2013

Oh So Pinteresting!

Lately I've been pinning away like a crazy person!  I've become completely addicted to pinning from my phone whenever I have a free moment.  Such moments might be sitting in the car waiting for my daughter to get out of school, sitting in a waiting room for the many various appointment we have, or even right before I go to sleep, all snuggled up in my bed.

Since I've been on Pinterest so much I've been noticing many of my same pins being repinned.  This got me wondering, what are my top pins? 

So off to Pin League I went to check my stats, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that during the past month four out of my top 10 pins were things I had pinned from my own blog, which reaffirms that my own stuff doesn't suck lol.  


So, without further ado here are last months top pins from my own boards ~



  1) Disney Dole Whip

2) Loaded Baked Potato Soup


3) Little Birdie Corsage

4) Motivational Quote




5) Jumbo Chocolate Chip Muffins



Find recipe here ~ Sincerely, Paula


6) Rainbow Cake

7) Orange Cream Cupcakes


8) Fox Felt Doll Sewing Pattern


9) Owl Goodie Bags


10) Pretty and Free Fonts



Looking Ahead:

 If you participate in Wordless Wednesday be sure to stop back here this afternoon anytime after 12 PM US EST, and link up!   I love to see what you all have to share each week :)

  Thursday is my designated day of the week where I will reveal some things about myself that you may not know by just reading my blog alone, in my post titled "The Girl Behind the Blog".  Last week I shared my love of all things sweet :)

 And last but not least, if you love blog parties like I do, I also host a NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday afternoons.  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  I want to shout out a GIANT THANK YOU to all of last week's participants! You help to make the party a huge success! 

 And in between I always have some other fun things to share!



Sincerely,

Paula

4 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Oh man, I LOVE Dole Whips!! It's one of the first things I get when we go to Disney every year!

Danica Bridges-Martin said...

Funny that you posted this, I finally signed up for Pinterest, and started following you today, ha-ha! :) Danica

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are awesome!!!!

OneDay/LadyJC said...

Thank you so much. Love that quote and it's definitely something I really appreciated this morning! Happy WW!