.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 16, 2013

The Girl Behind the Blog #5!


Oh boy, here we go again! It's time for my new blog series I call 
"The Girl Behind the Blog"!   What is all this about you ask?!!

Each Thursday morning, weather permitting, I will reveal things about myself that you can't see from reading my blog alone. What am I really like? What are my quirks? What do I love, and what do I hate?  Keep reading to find out, and come back every Thursday morning for a new reveal :)


Here goes!

Reveal #5!


Well, this photo says it all! I have absolutely NO sense of direction WHATSOEVER! 
It's really bad actually.  How I make it from here to there I really don't know.

I can be driving down the highway and something in my head tells me to 
take the next exit ~ and I do ~ even though that's not where I need to go.

I've been known to attempt to drive myself into Boston, and then to 
get so incredibly lost I pull over and cry.  Just a little though.

On two separate occasions I've gone into Manchester, NH (or as we call it 
ManchVegas) and gotten lost, and ended up at the airport.  
Then I can't figure out how to get out of the airport.

I've been known to become so lost I pull over, call home, 
and say "I have no idea where I am".  And then I'm told that I cannot 
be helped because they don't know where I am either!

For some reason I always forget to take the GPS with me, which would
obviously help me out of any of the above situations.  But if I do remember it, 
I may argue with the nice lady inside of it that I don't want to
go where she's telling me to go.


There! One more confession down!  
What will my reveal be next week? 
You just never know :)

Does anyone else have the same problem I do?
I know I can't be the only one! ;)




Looking Ahead:

Be sure to stop back later on today after 12PM US EST and link up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! If you haven't linked up with me before this party is a great way to network and make new friends.  You can link up anything you like because there are NO RULES!  Come link up your blogs, G+ pages, FB pages, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Etsy shops ...

Last week there were 133 entries!! I'd like to thank everyone who takes the time to stop by and link up with my party ~ it really means a lot to me, and I truly appreciate it :) 


Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

16 comments:

  1. Hilarious! My husband is like that and I tease him about it all the time. I always tell him that he gets lost pulling out of our driveway. Lucky for him, I have an awesome sense of direction, so we balance each other out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way! If I'm not wearing my wedding rings .. I don't know which way is left! LOL!!! I have learned over time to look for landmarks/signs so I can get back the way I came :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have a horrible sense of direction too. I feel bad when people ask me for directions, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I hear a Hallelujah!!!! I thought I was the only adult in the world getting lost inside a wet paper bag!!! I seriously think that the only reason my husband is so confident I will stay with him for the end of time, because I can't run away without calling 1 hour later sayin'.."I'm lost" I got a GPS also, but that annoys me more than it helps me, so out it went and In I'm staying...lol..love this new series! looking forward to hear more! Hugs pretty lady, Lizy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Driving anywhere out of town puts me in a panic. I am probably worse than you. I get really angry when I get jury duty. Not because of the duty, but because it's downtown and there are a bunch of one way streets and stuff. I know one wrong turn and I am going to get lost and then I'll call my husband crying that I don't know where I am lol. It's pathetic...

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty photo

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/05/469-sukienka-jako-bluzka.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to think I was the only one too. The other day one of my coworkers and I were walking back from a work function a couple blocks from our office and we got horribly lost. Neither of us knew the other was directionally challenged until it was too late. I'm constantly asking my husband how to get places.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You crack me up!!! I have a good sense of direction...even when we fly places. Only 2 places in life tripped me up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Raising both hands, jumping up and down, and saying, "Me! Me!"

    I have the same problem. The GPS was the best gift my husband ever got for me, hands down, no joke. :)

    It's only annoying if others get irked. I'm so old I'm used to it now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sister is like that. She could've driven down the street where we grew up, turn left, turn right, and she'd be lost.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/05/theme-thursday-creativity.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm the same way! Driving by myself out of town scares me haha...Even with GPS I always freak out. I always asked my husband to drive whenever we go out of town coz I suck at reading maps and directions. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paula, how is it that you look so fabulous lost? The sunglasses, bangs swept to the side! I don't look that good when I come out of the beauty parlor!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE that their are others like me!! Makes me feel so much better lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. :) As one of the co-hosts from the My Favorite Posts Weekend SHOW OFF Party! I wanted to personally thank you for linking up with us & to invite you to add me to your G+ circles or follow me on Twitter or Facebook as I’ve done the same with you. Also, I run a link party on my food blog, Anyonita Nibbles where you can link up recipes or food related posts. This week’s party is here: http://anyonitanibbles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/tasty-tuesdays-11-10-incredible-comfort-food-recipes.html

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.