.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 30, 2013

The Girl Behind the Blog #7...



"The Girl Behind the Blog" 



What is all this about you ask?!!

Each Thursday for the past six weeks I have been revealing a new fact about myself that you can't see from reading my blog alone.  I am now onto "Reveal #7", but I must let you know that this will be my last weekly post in this series. Not to worry though, I will continue on with this series, just not on such a definitive schedule. More of on a whim...when an idea for a new reveal comes to me. ou'll understand more after you read the full post :)

There is a reason for all of this!  I will be doing this in order to resurrect my very first series formerly called "Fabulous Friday Finds".  This post was always popular, but I replaced it with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party.  And guess what? I miss it!

So my plan is to do a similar "FFF" series, but on Thursday mornings instead.  And yes, my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party will be still opening Thursday at noon as usual :)

Now it's time for my newest reveal ...

Reveal #7!

I live precariously on a whim ...


whim

Noun
A sudden desire or change of mind, esp. one that is unusual or unexplained.
A windlass for raising ore or water from a mine.

Synonyms
Caprice ~ fancy ~ vagary ~ whimsy ~ quirk ~ fad


I'm not sure if this reveal is a character flaw or just a quirk, but this is the way I was born.  I'm really not sure why I am this way, and I've tried to change this about myself, with little success.

I'm not one to make big plans.  I'd rather take things as they come.  If I don't feel like doing something, I don't do it.  Well that's not completely true as I do plenty of things I don't like, as we all do, but just certain things such as I need to put my clothes in the dryer but decide to just do it later.  Or I may need to go to the store for bread, but I will find a way to go one more day without so that I can just go the next day.

I love the idea of having a completely organized calendar and home, and life really!  But I've learned that I may go through phases where I head in that direction, but I will never fully make it there.  

Or maybe I will, but I just don't know it yet :)





Looking Ahead:

Be sure to stop back later on today after 12PM US EST and link up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! If you haven't linked up with me before this party is a great way to network and make new friends.  You can link up anything you like because there are NO RULES!  Come link up your blogs, G+ pages, FB pages, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Etsy shops ...

Last week there were 139 entries!! I'd like to thank everyone who takes the time to stop by and link up with my party ~ it really means a lot to me, and I truly appreciate it :) 


Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. I'd say I am more of a planner with major things like vacations, but every now and then on weekend day, I'll say to my husband that we should do this or that with the kids, so I guess I don't plan everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a total planner ... except when it comes to crafting ... then it's whatever comes out at that moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed these posts Paula. I guess I am more of a planner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was interesting learning more about you in these posts Paula. Thanks for sharing. I tend to plan things and sometimes even allow it to stress me out if I don't get through it as planned. I definitely need to be more relaxed about life. Enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a lot like Robin. I like to have the big stuff planned out, but day to day stuff needs to just happen as it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like "The Girl Behind blogu". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat post. I am a planner, but it is clear that if everyone were, nothing would get done.

    I am glad I found you and are following you now. Check out my blog if you like:
    http//mydevotionalthoughts.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, planner,I love a good plan, giggle. Thank you for linking your post to the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.