My Photo

Hi I'm Paula,  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! 

I'm a single Mom from New Hampshire looking to combine my creative side with work that will allow me be home and support my little family. I have ideas brewing right now! Follow my journey here with updates as I go along.

My other obsessions are Pinterest and Twitter, and learning how they work together along with my blog. My other passions are anything handmade, vintage things, networking with many of you, and making new friends. I'm PR friendly as well...if you have any requests just send me an email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

May 28, 2013

Wordless Wednesday Blog Party with Linky!



Would you board this bus?

Personally I'd run the other way...

(I had a few questions regarding what the arrow 
in the photo is pointing at. It's actually just pointing 
at the bus, because it's black and scary!)


Now it's your turn to show me what you've got, wordless or not! 
 Link up your WW photos below ~ I always return the Linky L♥VE! 

If you'd like to display my WW button on your blog, 
 just click on the "My Buttons" tab on my right side-bar :) 


Sincerely,

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

23 comments:

  1. No, thanks. I will wait for the next one.

    Have a great Wednesday

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, color me confused. I have no idea what I am looking at. Big yellow arrow and I still don't get it lol. Are those bumpers? Like the bus gets hit a lot? If so, I think I'll walk, thanks :)

    I love your tee shirt idea! I have seen those kind of ideas on Pinterest. I am going to have to check them out and see if I can transform it more into her style of a shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd rather walk! Thanks for linking up this week. Mystery x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see it the photo is very dark here :-(

    Have a bustastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also couldn't really see what you were pointing to. But, thanks for hosting and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, Paula? I don't see what is on the bus. I don't like that it is black for sure. help?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fine with me. Why wouldn't I board it?

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/05/wordless-wednesday-meet-mowgli.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it the break lights that don't work? In that case I wouldn't want to get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! I don't think so Paula! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't read what the stickers say. Dying to know. What do they say?

    Signed,

    Half Blind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hell no!

    Thanks for hosting, creepy bus and all :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bus! Thank you once again for hosting this fab party!
    Katie
    Sugar Me pretty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reminds me of an old prison bus! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm curious too - what's wrong with the bus??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Paula
    Thanks for the party.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  16. After traveling around the world last year, this doesn't look scary to me.

    Rhonda @Laugh-Quotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha I'm glad you posted that under the photo, I'm one of the ones searching for something where the arrow is pointing lol. But yeah that bus does look rather spooky indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh that is so funny! I was wondering where the arrow was going too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I'd wait for the next one LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Doesn't scare me away, especially if it's headed to a beautiful vacation destination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was hoping you could help me out!
    I am in hopes of winning a 2013 Toyota Camry for my family and I. We need votes on our video! The link is below if you could share or even like yourself! It's little ashton video and you vote so it turns green! I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me and would return the favor! I have a long ways to go but the contest is until June 9th. Please help me out and share with all if you can. Let me know if I can do anything else or you have any advice as to how I can get more votes!

    http://woobox.com/ejjbkz/vote/for/641597

    Thanks,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  22. It'd be fun for Halloween!

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Pink Hibiscus Flower

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for another fun party! Marcy @ day2day SuperMom

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to do so :)

I read each and every comment, and do my best to reply to each and every one.

Happy Day!
Paula