.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 10, 2013

"Nature does not hurry ...

yet everything gets accomplished"
~Lao Tzu

Yesterday was a quiet day around my house.  Of course there are always plenty of things to be done, but I chose rather to spend some time outdoors practicing my photography skills.  

The skill I chose to work on was macro shots.  Since it was a nice day out I walked around my yard and neighborhood, and found some pretty things to photograph.

Mind you I am the most unprofessional photographer out there, but I think my photos turned out decent.










And before I go here's one last thing I stumbled across during my travels online that I found cute, inspirational, and follows the theme of nature.  Oh, and it's perfect for a Monday :)





Looking Ahead:


 If you participate in Wordless Wednesday be sure to stop back here tomorrow afternoon {Tuesday} anytime after 12 PM US EST, and link up!   I love to see what you all have to share each week :)

 Thursday morning I will be back with my new blog series "Thrilling Thursday Things"which was a hit last week!  The theme last week was Father's Day.  I chose nine lovely things from Etsy which would make perfect Father's Day gifts for those of you who are looking for an idea.

 And last but not least, if you love blog parties like I do, I also host a NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday afternoons.  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  I want to shout out a GIANT THANK YOU to all of last week's participants! You help to make the party a huge success! 

 And in between I always have some fun things to share :)


Wishing you all a lovely week!

Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

9 comments:

  1. Ha - a little more than decent I'd say. I love all your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are amazing! I am pinning one of them to my Pinterest board http://pinterest.com/pin/235383517997235320/
    Please let me know if it's not okay :)

    Melani @ MagsBeadsCreation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love nature macro shots. Trees give good advice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They turned out perfect, not decent! Those are some amazing shots. Completely serious. You've got talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You certainly got some great shots Paula. The Advice From A Tree is wonderful. Enjoy the rest of your Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post as always..
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lush greens! The fourth is my favorite.

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Yellow Lily Flower

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.