Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

June 13, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #52!!!




Welcome to the 1 Year Celebration

of my No Rules Weekend Blog Party!

I cannot believe that it's been one full year of NO RULES parties!!
The party has certainly grown thanks to all my wonderful bloggy friends!
You're what makes this such a successful party!! 
There are consistently almost 150 linkups each week!

To celebrate I'm giving away one month of FREE advertising
to one of my lovely readers!  Enter below for your chance 
to win, and then continue down further to add the linky of 
your choice to my party.  

I will announce the winner at next week's party, 
so be sure to come back to see if it was you!

Good luck and  have fun! 

 
Now who's ready to PARTY?!  I know I like to get the 
party started early, but who doesn't right?!

 This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!, meaning you 
can link up anything you like!  Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, 
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Etsy shops...

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a  follow back
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

I truly appreciate all of the linkups and comments.  
do my best to return all comments, but please bear with 
me as this takes quite a bit of time!  I just want to say 
thank you all for your kindness and participation every week :)

 If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!


Sincerely,

Paula

30 comments:

Judy Haughton-James said...

Heartiest Congratulations Paula! I am always happy to link up. Great giveaway! I will definitely be entering. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

Stephanie said...

Congrats on one year! That's great :) Thanks for hosting every week!

Stephanie @ She Turned Her Dreams Into Plans

mail4rosey said...

Happy One Year!!

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Added your button to my party page :)

Kelly (Our Everyday Harvest) said...

Happy One Year Anniversary!

Thank you for hosting!

I am really looking forward to doing more outdoors activities now that summer is here and the weather is warmer! :-)

Gloria said...

This year is flying by so fast. Congrats on your anniversary!

Consie @ AtopSerenityHill.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Consie @ AtopSerenityHill.com said...

Congrats and thanks for hosting once again! Happy weekend! And I look forward to wearing flip flops!!

Amy Redd said...

Congratulations on your 1 year blog-o-versary! :) And as always, thanks so much for hosting!

Natasha In Oz said...

Woohoo on 1 year! Congratulations!

Thanks for another great linky party. Have a wonderful weekend.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Gail @ http://biblelovenotes.com said...

This is my first time at your linky, but I know others will see your hop button on my sidebar, so I may bring along some of my friends as well.
I followed you every way possible, I think.
Blessings,
Gail

Deby Coles said...

Thanks for hosting the party Paula, I like dropping in every week to see what you've been up to. My best reason to look forward to summer is that I spend the weekends on my little boat and go scuba diving.

Kim Vealey said...

Thanks for hosting, Paula. Have a great week!!

Theresa said...

Congrats! It's been fun watching it grow this past year!

Angel Allen said...

Congratulations Paula
Thanks for hosting every week.
I can't wait to set up our pool this weekend. If you were closer I'd invite you to join us. Have a great weekend.
Angel

Claudia Castro said...

thanks for hosting

Claudia @ www.prettylittledahlia.com

litlsis said...

Thanks for hosting Paula! Hope you have a great weekend!

Forgetful Mom said...

I look forward to my kids running around outside using every drop of energy they have before bedtime. :-)

C De Jesus said...

Thanks so much for hosting every week!

Cece @ Jayla Jolie Says and Etsylovin

Stephen Sluder said...

Hey Paula... Happy Friday!!!

I'm in & Thanks for Hosting, Slu

Kathleen Scott said...

Thanks for hosting as always!

Rhonda said...

Congratulation on a year of blog hops.

Kate Kolbeck said...

I'm so glad I found you! I L-O-V-E your blog design! Thanks so much for hosting!! I'm your newest follower!!!

Kate @ Uniquely Undone
uniquelyundone.blogspot.com

Mystery Case said...

Being winter here I just want summer to hurry up and be here already. We live 2 minutes from the beach.

Well done by the way. Love your blog and always try and remember to link up even if I do tend to come to the party late most weeks.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Congratulations on 1 Year! Just linked up and already following you!

Helle / A Spoonful of Crafts said...

Cheers for hosting this wonderful party.
I've just started following your very inspiring blog through GFC.
Have a lovely Sunday ...

Mystery Case said...

I'm back for a 2nd link up. I've been looking for new blogs to 'case' and different ways to share some social media love so have started a blog link myself today. As your blog is already on our 'worth casing' list, would just love it if you could pop over and link up.
Raych (aka Ms Mystery Case)

Karren Haller said...

I think what I like most are the cool mornings and being outside watering and taking care of my plants with my cat. Its always the quite time of day!

Thanks for hosting, here's wishing a Happy Fathers Day to all dads.
Karren
xoxo

Anne Kim said...

Thank you for hosting your blog hop and I look forward to joining in again next week.
All the best,
Kim

A Spicy Boy, A Cat, and My Fat Ass

Theresa AMomInTheMaking said...

HI Paula!

Thanks for the great party! I just started following you on Pinterest :)

I would love if you'd check out AMomInTheMaking.com and follow along too :)

Theresa