My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

June 20, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #53!




Happy Day

Bloggy Friends!

If you're a regular reader of my little blog you've probably wondered where I been.  This past week has been a rough one.  Without going into details at the moment, I was unable to blog for an entire week.  I've come to miss the friendships I have with you all, and realized that hiding away is not the answer to any problem we encounter.  And I also wouldn't want to miss out on hosting my most popular post of the week ~ my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!

This fun party has grown so much thanks to all my wonderful bloggy friends!
You're what makes this such a successful party!! 
There are consistently almost 150 linkups each week!

Before I get the party started, I'd like to announce the winner of last week's giveaway which I held to celebrate the one year anniversary of my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!

The prize up for grabs is a free ad spot for one month here at Sincerely, Paula, along with a guest post opp, and daily Twitter shout-outs to my 3,500+ Twitter followers!

And the Winner is....!!!

Consie P!!


Congrats Consie!! I will be contacting you shortly :))

Now whose ready to PARTY?!  

 This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!, meaning you 
can link up anything you like!  Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, 
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Etsy shops...

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a  follow back, 
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

I truly appreciate all of the linkups and comments.  
do my best to return all comments, but please bear with 
me as this takes quite a bit of time!  I just want to say 
thank you all for your kindness and participation every week :)

 If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

Sincerely, 

Paula




21 comments:

Amy Redd said...

Thanks for the party Paula! And congratulations to Consie! :)

Judy Haughton-James said...

Welcome back Paula! You were missed. I wish you and your family all the very best. Thanks for hosting and have a good weekend.

Jenn said...

Here's hoping for a better week ahead :)

Thanks for hosting!

¤´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`¤... Jennifer
Jenn's Random Scraps

Stephen Sluder said...

Thanks Paula... Have a great day, Slu

Consie @ AtopSerenityHill.com said...

So sorry to hear about your week! Hope things look up for you. Thanks for hosting and for the giveaway! I am excited to have won!

mail4rosey said...

Thanks for hosting. :)

Kim Vealey said...

Hey Paula,
Thanks for another rule-free par-tay!!
Have a great week :)

Kim
*Soliloquy Of Food & Such*

LM@motherchuckler said...

Hi Paula Hope things are well with you and your family; love and light to you and yours!

Thanks for the party! And congrats to the winner!

Dinah said...

Thank you for hosting! I linked up my Strawberry Cobbler recipe this week! Happy Weekend!

Heather @ www.craftcravings.com

Ritchil Shafer said...

Hi Paula! Thanks for the great party!

Ritchil
http://chengand3kids.blogspot.com/

Natasha In Oz said...

Thanks so much for having me today and for hosting each week.

I sure do hope all is OK.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz
xo

Evelyn Osborn said...

Thanks for hosting another great party, Paula!!

Hugs

Masshole Mommy said...

Have a great weekend!

Penny Lane said...

Our first time linking up with you! Excited to be new followers. - The Sisters @ SistersRaisingSisters.com

Ana Lopes said...

Thanks for hosting the great party!
Hope you have a good weekend!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

You and me both hiding away for the week. If it weren't for pre-scheduled posts, mine would have been a sea of nothing last week.

I hope that whatever you are going through gets a little lighter in the days ahead!

Tried and Twisted said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Paula! Have a great weekend!

The Bradleys said...

LOVE THIS LINK HOP!!! So happy to have found your blog and am folowing via GFC, Bloglovin' and on Instagram ( @calanagear) and added you to my Gplus circles :)

Have a lovely weekend!!!

lilliesandsilk said...

Hello!

Thanks for hosting the blog link up and have a great day!


Carissa
Lillies & Silk

Mystery Case said...

I have been popping over the last few days wondering where you were. I've had a pretty shocking week too but hopefully it is onwards and upwards from here on in.

If you ever want to chat or vent or anything else that might help I'm only an email away. ms.mystery.case@gmail.com

Thinking of you.

Raych

ps. I can't seem to link up, it is saying the link is now closed but it now looks like last weeks blog hop? Will pop back later because knowing the luck I've had with computers this week, it is probably an issue my end.

Mystery Case said...

Of course it's my end and I'm not even in the right month. lol