My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

June 28, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #54!




Happy Day

Bloggy Friends!


I cannot believe that it's already nearing the weekend! And along with the 
weekend comes my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 

I know I'm a day late getting the party started, 
but it's been crazy over here!

Thanks to all of you for helping to make my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party 
such a success!  Last week we had 128 entries!  Woohoo!!  
So let's get down to business, and let the fun begin!

 This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like!  Blogs, G+, 
Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops...

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a  follow back
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

I truly appreciate all of the linkups and comments.  
do my best to return all comments, but please bear with 
me as this takes quite a bit of time!  I just want to say 
thank you all for your kindness and participation every week :)

 If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

Sincerely,

Paula


19 comments:

Keia Lee said...

Hi Paula I'm new to your site and your blog hop! Thanks for hosting :D I'm your newest follower!

Jenn said...

Thanks for hosting Paula, happy weekend!

¤´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`¤... Jennifer
Jenn's Random Scraps

Leslie Germain said...

Thanks for hosting Paula!! Enjoy your weekend.

Stephen Sluder said...

Happy Friday Paula... Thanks for Hosting, Slu

mail4rosey said...

Thanks for hosting. :)

Judy Haughton-James said...

The days are certainly moving along quickly Paula! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

Create With Joy said...

Hang in there, dear friend! Happy (early) Independence Day to you!

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com

Kim Vealey said...

Thanks for the party, Paula! Have a great week.
Kim @ *Soliloquy Of Food & Such*

Stacey @ Chasing Cloud 9 said...

So fun ;) Just linked up and followed you on Bloglovin' too! Have a great weekend.

Natasha In Oz said...

Thanks for another great link up!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Evelyn Osborn said...

Thanks for hosting this fun No Rules Party!!!

Hugs, my Friend!!

Kaz @ Melting Moments said...

Thanks for another great week of linkies! Kaz

Ginger said...

Thank you for hosting this hop. I am a new follower.

Daydreaming Realist said...

Thank you for this fun blog hop! I'm already following you all around~ Bloglovin, GFC etc :)

have a lovely weekend!!

Daydreaming Realist

Debi Willhoite ~ Cameo Cottage Designs said...

Hi Paula! New follower here! Lovely blog hop....nice to meet new people and share goodies. :) Would love for you to visit my blog sometime! Have a great weekend!

Debi
Cameo Cottage Designs

Clairejustine oxox said...

Thanks for hosting a great hop :0)

Thanks for stopping by mine too, I know why you changed back to normal comments, I was going to too, but would lose a months worth of comments so Im staying lol

Enjoy the reast of the weekend :)

Sarah Honey said...

Hi Paula! Thanks for another fabulous party!! Check out our Whatever Wednesday Party! Party goes live every Tuesday. www.thankyouhoneyblog.com

Cheers

Sarah

craftyspices said...

Hi Paula... thanks for stopping by and joining the Follow who? Social. Hope you are having a great weekend as well. :)
Oh and thx for hosting!

Unknown said...

Hi Paula,thank you for hosting a great party.

Judy
Pursuit Of Functional Home.