My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

June 6, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #51!




Oh Happy Day

Bloggy Friends!


I cannot believe that it's already nearing the weekend, and I also cannot believe that in two weeks I'll be celebrating my NO RULES party's one year anniversary! 

The party has certainly grown thanks to all my wonderful bloggy friends!
Your what makes this such a successful party!! 
There are consistently almost 150 linkups each week!

No whose ready to PARTY?!  I know I like to get the 
party started early, but who doesn't right?!

 This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!, meaning you 
can link up anything you like!  Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, 
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Etsy shops...

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a  follow back
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

I truly appreciate all of the linkups and comments.  
do my best to return all comments, but please bear with 
me as this takes quite a bit of time!  I just want to say 
thank you all for your kindness and participation every week :)

 If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

Sincerely,

Paula

31 comments:

Judy Haughton-James said...

Thanks a lot for hosting Paula! Have yourself a great weekend.

Hannah Terpstra said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm hosting a blog hop called mom-lovin today over at www.hannahsjoyfullife.blogspot.com if you feel like stopping by! :) following you on bloglovin!

Stephen Sluder said...

Hey Yo... Thanks so much!!! Always a very cool thing. Have a great day, Slu

Renae of Simple Sequins said...

hi Paula! Great blog idea. I usually don't blog on Sat or Sun but I shall link my Friday post to it, k?

I have a great Giveaway going on on my blog today and over the weekend. Check it out? Cool.

Jenn said...

Have a happy weekend Paula, thanks for hosting!

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
Jenn's Random Scraps

Theresa said...

I have been waiting for this day for a long time! Today is the last school day! Woo Hoo! Here's to catching up on sleep and just relaxing for the summer!

ktk said...

Thanks for having us! Following you on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/CounterCultureLiving

Megan Patrick said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I'm so excited because this is my first ever Linky Party with my new blog-- mprintblog.blogspot.com. Please follow me!

@MegPatrick8

Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great week.
Debi and Charly

Amber @ My Life in High Heels said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Following along

mail4rosey said...

Thanks for hosting!

Masshole Mommy said...

Have a great weekend! It looks like it's not supposed to rain as much as they said it would, so things are looking up :)

Katherines Corner said...

Happy Friday sweet Paula! thank you my friend fr hosting a terrific party. hoping your weekend is a sweet one xo

Hanny Namuco said...

Thanks for hosting the party. You might want to drop by in my blog and join the giveaway I am hosting. I'll appreciate that much =)

MomMy Hanny

Virginia Megin Gallagher said...

Thank you for the link up!
~ Megin of VMG206

Waldorf (inspired) Moms said...

Thanks for hosting Paula! I've already visited a couple sites and I'm so inspired! Thank you, Lori

Clairejustine oxox said...

Hi Paula, thanks for stopping by and joining us at the weekend hop and thanks for hosting :)

going to check now how many ways Im following you, have a lovely weekend :)

Katie humor said...

Hello Dear Paula, Thanks for hosting again this week!
Katie from
Dysfunction Junction
AND
Sugar Me Pretty

Tried and Twisted said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Paula! Hope you have a great weekend.
Toodles,
Sara

Ana Lopes said...

Thanks for hosting the fun party!
Hope you have a good weekend!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

litlsis said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Amanda said...

Hi Paula! Your blog and posts are so fun and uplifting!! :) They make me happy!! Love the link-up parties and community, thanks so much!! Have a great weekend :)

Camille said...

Don't have time to hop around this week, but will share it on my social networks! Have a great weekend. :)

Joanna Pabel said...

I cannot believe that it's already saturday lol ;-)
Thank you so much for party. It's a great!

Blair Francis said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy to follow you!

Blair
http://babyforscale.blogspot.com/

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Hi Paula! Just found your party and linked up! Following you via GFC and Bloglovin'. Will be adding your button to my sidebar. Please visit my blog when you get a chance..
http://www.musingsofavintagejunkie.blogspot.com

Marlene said...

Hi Paula, I'm new to your party. Thank you much for hosting.
xxx
Marlene

Katherines Corner said...

Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop xo

Deanna Ritz said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower through bloglovin. I found you at Let's Get Social Sunday and would love a follow back @ gloriouslymade.blogspot.com.
Have a great day,
Deanna

Karren Haller said...

Hi Paula, thanks for hosting and for stopping by Collective Social. Wishing you a great week!
Karren

Anne Kim said...

Great blog! Came across your blog from one of the blog hops, and looking forward to reading more of your stuff. I am now following... feel free to follow back if you like!!!!
All the best,
Kim

A Spicy Boy, A Cat, and My Fat Ass