Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

June 11, 2013

Oh so Pinteresting!


I always get excited when my pins are repinned, and I love checking out which of my pins are the most popular.  Today I'd like to share the top 7 most repinned pins from my boards  during this past week. 

(As a little side-note, who would have know that you could use the words pin and repin so many times in one short paragraph? haha!)

As you will see many of my most popular repins came from my blog, which in turn has brought lots of new traffic :))  If you're looking to drive more traffic to your blog remember to pin, pin, pin your stuff!!!






























Looking Ahead:

  If you participate in Wordless Wednesday be sure to stop back here after 12PM US EST this afternoon and link up!   I love to see what you all have to share each week :)

  Thursday I'll be back with my new blog series Thrilling Thursday Finds!  If you'd like to check out what this is all about, just click here to check it out! Hint...there's some cool ideas for Father's Day! 

  And last but not least, if you love blog parties like I do, I also host a NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday afternoons.  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  I want to shout out a GIANT THANK YOU to all 154 of last week's participants! You help to make the party a huge success! 


Sincerely,

Paula

6 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Those taco rolls look awesome. I bet my kids would like some of those.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So awesome!!!

Beth said...

The tacos look delicious!

Karren Haller said...

Good morning Paula, Im getting an early start, my Wordless Wednesday is up, hope you can stop by!! I have to get the recipe for no bake energy bars and try them. Wordless Wednesday The Unbelievable
Have a grand day!!
Karren
xoxo

Kamila Z said...

so nice

http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/06/483-kolejna-proba.html

Theresa said...

A lot of my repins are the ones I have pinned from here too lol. Hope I've sent you a little traffic from those ;)