.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 6, 2013

Welcome to my Newest Blog Series!

In case you missed my announcement last week, I've decided that after seven weeks of my "A Girl Behind the Blog" series I was ready to move on with another series.  This doesn't mean that I won't be posting any more "A Girl Behind the Blog" posts, it just will no longer be a regular series.

So now let's move onto new fun things!  My latest blog series will be very similar to my past series I called "Fabulous Friday Finds", with the only difference being that it is now on Thursdays, and is called "Thrilling Thursday Things!" I think the new title sounds more exciting don't you?

Thrilling 

Thursday 

Things!


If your a new reader here you probably missed out on what this whole new series is about.  This is when I choose a theme, head on over to Etsy where I find nine items I personally like that fit the particular theme, create a beautiful collage, and post it here for everyone to see!  Because every item I've chosen is from Etsy, everything is either handmade, repurposed or vintage.

The best part about this is that being an Etsy seller myself, I know how difficult it can be to spread the word about how awesome your shop is!  And this is my way of helping to promote these businesses!

Below the collage I will always put the shops name and a direct link to that shop, so that you can visit them and show them some love! 

I feel it's important to spread the word on how important it is to support these types of shops, and praise them for all the hard work they put into creating a lovely space on the web.

This weeks theme is ...


Father's Day



Links to individual Etsy shops:

1}  Arrow Tie Clip from iadornu on Etsy
2}  iPhone/iPod Dock with USB from valliswood on Etsy
3}  Vintage Grill Tools from LaurasLastDitch on Etsy
4}  Vintage Barware Glasses from ThePapers on Etsy
5}  Printable Wall Art from MarleyDesign on Etsy
6}  Old Fashioned Mini Shaving Kit from MrKittysSoapShop on Etsy
7}  Rustic Wood Cigar Box from MichelesCottage on Etsy
8}  Vintage Pepsi Logo on Wooden iPhone Case from DecCase on Etsy
9}  unknown ~ in process of locating!!



Looking Ahead:

Be sure to stop back later on today after 12PM US EST and link up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! If you haven't linked up with me before this party is a great way to network and make new friends.  You can link up anything you like because there are NO RULES!  Come link up your blogs, G+ pages, FB pages, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Etsy shops ...

Last week there were 127 entries!! I'd like to thank everyone who takes the time to stop by and link up with my party ~ it really means a lot to me, and I truly appreciate it :) 


Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

13 comments:

  1. so nice

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/06/481-strips-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Pepsi iPhone case is AWESOME. I bet my husband would like one.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items! I love the printable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhh I am gonna love this series!! Love love love all these finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this series. I'm also an etsy shop seller I know it's hard as there as too many sellers in etsy. LOVE this idea Paula! You're awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, thank you so much for your compliment on my upcycling project!!! i was wondering if you knew you are a noreply blogger? or if you are noreply for a purpose?

    if you didnt do that on purpose, consider reading my newest blogging tips post http://hkchic.blogspot.com/2013/06/noreply-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many fathers would definitely be thrilled to receive one of these gifts Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Pepsi case. I wish my fil had an iphone. He recently retired from Pepsi after working there for over 40 years!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! Great items!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such unique gift ideas! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the barware glasses. Very cool!

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a neat idea for a series!

    Thank you for linking up to Raising Imperfection!
    Make sure to check back on Friday to see if you were featured.
    Leslie
    www.violetimperfection.com

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.