My Photo

Hi I'm Paula,  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! 

I'm a single Mom from New Hampshire looking to combine my creative side with work that will allow me be home and support my little family. I have ideas brewing right now! Follow my journey here with updates as I go along.

My other obsessions are Pinterest and Twitter, and learning how they work together along with my blog. My other passions are anything handmade, vintage things, networking with many of you, and making new friends. I'm PR friendly as well...if you have any requests just send me an email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

June 11, 2013

Wordless Wednesday Blog Party with Linky!


Now it's your turn to show me what you've got, wordless or not! 
 Link up your WW photos below ~ I always return the Linky L♥VE! 

If you'd like to display my WW button on your blog, 
 just click on the "My Buttons" tab on my right side-bar :) 


Sincerely,

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

22 comments:

  1. Look at those faces! She is quite the character Paula. I bet she always keeps you laughing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great facial expressions!!

    Thanks for hosting Paula, have a great week :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun when you get your kids involved/ or pets, too. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Autumn is lovely and full of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shots of Autumn! She certainly had fun! Thanks for hosting Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - Autumn has a beautifully expressive face! Happy WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks dear Paula for hosting yet another wonderful hop!
    Katie~
    Sugar Me Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting your blog hop and I look forward to joining in again next week.
    All the best,
    Kim

    A Spicy Boy, A Cat, and My Fat Ass

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the candid shots! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait til she can take selfies!!!! How cute she is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. In my years of doing photography I have found that these silly pictures always reveal more personality then any other posed portrait...she is quite the character isn't she? You can almost hear her giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a fun collage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. :) girls' faces are so expressive! I love to watch my own two, and see how they feel and react to things.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Silly faces. Looks like she is having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those goofy faces!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy One year anniversary. Going to go link up! Thanks Paula for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. p.s. I forward to being home with my kids (the most)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to do so :)

I read each and every comment, and do my best to reply to each and every one.

Happy Day!
Paula