My Photo

Hi I'm Paula,  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! 

I'm a single Mom from New Hampshire looking to combine my creative side with work that will allow me be home and support my little family. I have ideas brewing right now! Follow my journey here with updates as I go along.

My other obsessions are Pinterest and Twitter, and learning how they work together along with my blog. My other passions are anything handmade, vintage things, networking with many of you, and making new friends. I'm PR friendly as well...if you have any requests just send me an email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

June 25, 2013

Wordless Wednesday Blog Party with Linky!



Me and my graduate!!

Now it's your turn to show me what you've got, wordless or not! 
 Link up your WW photos below ~ I always return the Linky L♥VE! 

If you'd like to display my WW button on your blog, 
 just click on the "My Buttons" tab on my right side-bar :) 


Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

26 comments:

  1. Noooo, you look way too young to have a graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!! So, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Paula for another great party!! Buzz over and link up to our Whatever Wednesday party.
    www.thankyouhoneyblog.com/whatever-wednesdayvii

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picture Paula! Congratulations to your daughter. I wish her all the very best. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your graduate!! You both look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Lovely photo! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwwwwww!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photo of you and your lovely daughter! Is she a college graduate?

    Doreen
    Altered Artworks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting your blog hop and I look forward to joining in again next week.
    All the best,
    Kim

    A Spicy Boy, A Cat, and My Fat Ass

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl...what a beautiful picture! You guys look like sisters!!! Goodness! Congratulations Paula and to your daughter as well! Gorgeous ladies!
    Have a great week Paula!
    Hugs always, Lizy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! You both look Great! I'm sure you're one proud Mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for another great party!
    =) Marcy @ day2day SuperMom

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to you both! :) Danica

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! You both look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Many congratulations to you and your graduate! Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to you two! Love the pic, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH Paula! This just tears me up, I am so sentimental!! I remember like yesterday when my girls graduated!! Such a great picture of you two!!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations! You both are glowing with happiness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations that is a great accomplishment for both of you. Hope you have a great day! Karren

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for hosting .
    Lovely photo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks Paula! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations!
    Thanks for the party.
    Come link up at my party if you get a chance.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is an awesome picture!!! A million congrats to your graduate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations to the mom & graduate!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to do so :)

I read each and every comment, and do my best to reply to each and every one.

Happy Day!
Paula