Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

July 1, 2013

4th of July Party Pizzazz!


Summer is now if full swing, and it's almost time to 


celebrate the Red, White and Blue!


My 4th of July celebration will include plenty of swimming and eating, and if I had the time and the energy, it would also include each and every one of the patriotic themed items below.

But since most of us are too busy to be this elaborate, why not pick one or two of these fabulous ways to add some fireworks to your celebration!


From decorations to food, there's 

plenty of ways you can add a few sparks to your party!



Paper Straws



Festive Drinks


Star Garland



Patriotic Popsicles


Ice Cream Cone 


Cupcakes



Flag Pie Crust



Firecracker Cake


Fun Printables




Sincerely,

Paula

3 comments:

Ai Sakura said...

All such fabulous ideas! Have a great 4th of July!!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh these are all awesome!!!

Theresa said...

4th of July is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for. I just love the Red, White, and Blue!