My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

July 4, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #55!



Welcome to the 
Star Spangled Edition
of my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!


This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like!  Blogs, G+, 
Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops...the possibilities are endless!

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a  follow back
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

I truly appreciate all of the linkups and comments.  
do my best to return all comments, but please bear with 
me as this takes quite a bit of time!  I just want to say 
thank you all for your kindness and participation every week :)

 If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!


Sincerely,

Paula


24 comments:

Amy Redd said...

Happy 4th of July Paula!! :) Thanks for hosting such a lovely party!

Sharon ~ Life After Empty Nest said...

Thanks for the 4th of July Party Paula! Have an awesome day! See you next week!
xoxo

Kristi Maloney said...

Hi Paula,

Happy 4th! Thanks for the linky party. I followed n Google+ and Bloglovin'. :)

Aleshia Clarke said...

How revolutionary! Thanks for the party and the patriotic symbolism!

Judy Haughton-James said...

Happy Independence Day Paula! Thanks a lot for hosting.

Bethany the ngnrdgrl said...

Happy 4th of July! Thanks for the party! Have a great weekend!

Lizbeth McGow said...

Happy 4th of July Paula! Thank You for hosting the party! I hope you have a wonderful day! Lizy

Journeys of The Zoo said...

Thank you so much for always supporting my weekly BlogLovin Hop!
http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/search/label/BlogLovin%20Hop

I love it when there aren't any rules so I linked up ;)

I'd love a Facebook Follow if you aren't already (http://www.facebook.com/JourneysofTheZoo2). I follow you.

P.S. That's a scary looking cat ;)

Besos, Sarah
Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

Stephen Sluder said...

Hey Yo... Thanks for Hosting!!! Have a great Day & Weekend, Slu

Ellya Brill said...

Hi Paula,
Thank you so much for the party.
Happy 4th of July!

Ellya

Jenn @ Finding My Sunshine In Life said...

Thanks for hosting Paula!!! =)

Danielle Wells said...

thanks for hosting the party! have a great night!
~Danielle @ Snippets of Inspiration

Evelyn Osborn said...

Happy Fourth!!! Thanks for the party my Friend!!

Hugs

Raven J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raven J. said...

Thank you for hosting such a great link party!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

Katherines Corner said...

Happy fourth my friend.Thank you for sharing at the hop xo

Amanda said...

Hi Paula! :) I hope you've had a wonderful week!! I always enjoy your blog hops and posts!! This is such a bright and encouraging place!! Thanks so much for the fun link-up parties :) Have a great weekend!!

Valerie Tyler said...

Lovely blog and wonderful party! :)

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Kim Vealey said...

Thanks for the party, Paula. Have a great weekend!
Kim @ *Soliloquy Of Food & Such*

mail4rosey said...

Thanks for the linky!

Marcy Knopf said...

Thanks so much for a fun party! =) Marcy @ day2day SuperMom

Katherines Corner said...

Enjoy your weekend sweetie thank you for hosting xo

Rhonda said...

Thanks for the blog hop. We are traveling again, so I get limited internet. May not "see" you for a few weeks but my blog will keep going :)

Rhonda from Laugh-Quotes